Media Bloodborne - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're at the beginning and want some tips--you can purchase some new clothing that's like twice as good as what you start with (back at the fountain at the dream place)
And you to be able to upgrade your character you can do that once you've attempted the first boss (you don't have to beat him) then you can go back and the doll person will talk to you and you can buy upgrades from her.

If you're at the beginning and want some tips--you can purchase some new clothing that's like twice as good as what you start with (back at the fountain at the dream place)
And you to be able to upgrade your character you can do that once you've attempted the first boss (you don't have to beat him) then you can go back and the doll person will talk to you and you can buy upgrades from her.

good to know ! thanks for all of your help guys :)

Awesome game, did one have a problem with the forbidden forest . It's a glitch were u don't receive a key by playing multiplayer. And u need the key to progress . I didn't beat the boss out of fear off the glitch

Awesome game, did one have a problem with the forbidden forest . It's a glitch were u don't receive a key by playing multiplayer. And u need the key to progress . I didn't beat the boss out of fear off the glitch

So, if the key is missing, that is how someone can tell if they are affected?

Collector Edition back in stock at Amazon

So far this game is fantastic. Hidetaka Miyazaki showing his class again but there are issues. Some of the frame rate drops have been annoying for me but this is a helluva good game.

Decided to give this a go. Glad I did. I'm finding it much more forgiving than dark souls and I've actually made progress. Great combat.

So, if the key is missing, that is how someone can tell if they are affected?

Collector Edition back in stock at Amazon

Can't progress I think. At least later. But I read this on yahoo, so I'm not sure . I was asking as well in a way

Picked up my copy today. Graphics are cool but that's about it. I don't mind gettingmy ass kicked but there needs to be more save points. I'll be taking this back to game stop tomorrow and trading it in. Hope y'all enjoy it more than I did.

**** this ****ing game right in the ****ing a$$!!!

Actually It's fun but it's hard to get the hang of without a bit more guidance... I bought the Hunter garb and found it to cause my blows to be weaker... Which in turn causes me to die more often...

Will have to try and get the doll to talk to me....

**** this ****ing game right in the ****ing a$$!!!

Actually It's fun but it's hard to get the hang of without a bit more guidance... I bought the Hunter garb and found it to cause my blows to be weaker... Which in turn causes me to die more often...

Will have to try and get the doll to talk to me....

You really have to be a fan of the series. I have had no problem , I die all the time but it's all about the character build. You may want to ring the bell

Picked up my copy today. Graphics are cool but that's about it. I don't mind gettingmy ass kicked but there needs to be more save points. I'll be taking this back to game stop tomorrow and trading it in. Hope y'all enjoy it more than I did.

So, what's the problem? Curious as to what makes this a 'take back' for you, Josh?

How do you guys find your way around? How do you know where to go, where you been, etc...?

This has been my main problem with these games. Is it really just remember EVERYTHING.
I watch people try speedruns arleady. They run along ledges and rooftops to get to places. I sit there thinking, "how am I supposed to know to do that?"

How do you guys find your way around? How do you know where to go, where you been, etc...?

This has been my main problem with these games. Is it really just remember EVERYTHING.
I watch people try speedruns arleady. They run along ledges and rooftops to get to places. I sit there thinking, "how am I supposed to know to do that?"

All the soul games are trail and error. The challenge is a big part of finding the right path and enemy's parterns. The game would be easy if it was easy. If u get stuck it's all good to you tube a path, no shame in that

So, what's the problem? Curious as to what makes this a 'take back' for you, Josh?

I didn't care for spending time learning where things where at and not being able to find save points. Dying and then having to repeate that process. Like I said getting whooped while learning isn't a big deal but a checkpoint or auto save would be nice. Ah well. Love and learn. Took it back today and got The Evil Within.

Back