Media Bloodborne - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insert Coin Clothing have a Bloodborne collection that just went on sale if anybody is into gaming shirts etc. They are set up in the UK so shipping may be a little high.

I haven’t seen much around for this game so I grabbed the Yharnam hood and Vicar Amelia shirt.

Really late to this game. Picked it up a few weeks back and just finished my first run through today. What an amazing game. Never played any of the Souls series so it was brand new to me. Really hoping the teaser they recently released is for the sequel. For now it’s onto run through #2 and on.

It's free on PS+ this month. I downloaded it but I haven't tried it, I'd love to but I don't have 50-100 hours to beat a game nowadays. :(

How does co-op help work here? As far as I understood you cant just have somebody drop you quality weapons or items like in lets say WOW. Havent played souls games before. Tried Nioh but it just didnt click. BB as soon as I booted it up i fell in love with the world but its just so damn hard in the beginning i dont know if ill go through it in the end.

How does co-op help work here? As far as I understood you cant just have somebody drop you quality weapons or items like in lets say WOW. Havent played souls games before. Tried Nioh but it just didnt click. BB as soon as I booted it up i fell in love with the world but its just so damn hard in the beginning i dont know if ill go through it in the end.

You can invite other players into your world through the use of a Beckoning Bell to help you beat bosses and such, and conversely you can join theirs to do the same. I got a kick out of summoning other hunters to help out. Didn’t get a chance to join anyone else’s world on my initial run through but definitely want to make use of my small resonant bell going forward. There’s also a sinister bell that lets you join other worlds to fight the other hunters if you like the pvp aspect of it.

BB as soon as I booted it up i fell in love with the world but its just so damn hard in the beginning i dont know if ill go through it in the end.

Don’t give up. I died a lot early on and felt the same way....especially after dying to Father Gascoigne over and over. Just have to persevere and it gets better. I won’t say it necessarily gets easier but it’s totally worth the investment.

I've never felt like I'm in a game as much as I do with BB. It's such a wonderful experience. Especially for such a big Berserk/Lovecraft fan such as myself.

I feel like there is something more to the story with Annalise Queen of the Vilebloods, like you can propose to her, resurrect her and send Alfred to kill her maybe there is a specific order to do all that in for something to happen I dunno I haven't been able to figure it out and cant find anything on google

Back