Media Bloodborne - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this game part of a franchise like Demon Souls or Dark Souls? Am I required to play any of those?

This is the first time I've seen gameplay from this game, but it looks pretty similar. They are fantastic games, so I recommend them. I never played Dark Souls 2, but Demons Souls and Dark Souls are arguably the greatest games of last gen!

This is the first time I've seen gameplay from this game, but it looks pretty similar. They are fantastic games, so I recommend them. I never played Dark Souls 2, but Demons Souls and Dark Souls are arguably the greatest games of last gen!

So I've heard, but I never got around to pick up any of them when I had a ps3 :slap so this one will be my 1st of the kind.

I've heard they're difficult, I love difficulty, I beat super hexxagon.... :lol

No , the only thing is the controls are probably going to be close to the dark soul games. It's a stand alone title

Oh good, thanks.

Why is no one talking about this game? lol
Am I in the wrong forums?

I'm quite shocked this thread was buried and dead, when the game is coming out next week, and it's shaping up to be one of the best PS4 games to finally come out. Practically, possibly the saving grace for most of the weak poor next gen games so far, and for sure as far as PS4 exclusives are concerned.

Not only that, I thought for sure Souls fans would be all over this like hungry wolves, as fans of those games LOVE the punishment and challenge of the Dark Souls games.

Ok so it's up to me, to bring this thread back to life. Discuss. :)

he he

I can't wait. Less than a week now. After the disappointment of THE ORDER, this game should erase that memory...

One of the reasons I broke down and grabbed a PS4. Was just going to wait for Metal Gear bundle version, but seen this was soon.

Man, Dark Soulswas the game that showed me that I can still get hooked on video games like I did when I was 5 years old. Then I had to play Demon's...both masterpieces, Dark Souls 2 was still a great game. I won't go out the whole weekend when it comes out, 40 hours of bloodborne is all I need :)

Got my copy of the "Hunter Edition" in the evening.
Upon installation it mentioned that it needed 2.68gb update.... doing it now with my not so fast connection :slap

it came out today right ? reviews looking good .. might pick it up today

It was pretty easy for the first 30 min.....lol.....its a Dark Souls *type* game, alright! Love the art design

Why is it that sometimes I am holding my weapons, then suddenly not, though I've not un-equipped them?

Update: got it.....pushing dpad in left or right direction once or twice simply activates slot 1 or 2. if nothing in 2, you have bare fists

Last edited:
Back