Blood,sweat and tears....Show Your custom horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slayer, your collection is on another level. I envy those Beto pieces so bad brother. The Part 8/9, who did the figure? I know Beto did the sculpts, where is the rest from? Looks amazing. Best Part 8/9 that I can recall seeing.

Thanks Bro, i bashed together the two myself, the part 9 was using sideshow,s clothes , resculpted full body with a good weathering.

The Part 8 clothes was off ebay, all dyed and weathered, again full sculpted body :wink1:

Last edited:
Alright, so this is my first 1:6 figure I have ever worked on. I got the head sculpt from MadBug. Now this was my first time painting, putting on hair, making a knife, etc. so I didn't do his sculpt justice. Since it is my first try, forgive the fact that it looks like Don King Myers, the knife is over-overcompensating, the coveralls aren't as accurate as I'd like, etc.

View attachment 59296

View attachment 59297

View attachment 59298

View attachment 59299

Still alot to do- Beto,s Deadite Ash Sculpt
p1010057us.jpg
p1010101xo.jpg
p1010105e.jpg
One,s Land Of The Dead Butcher
p1010073ke.jpg

this is a great piece man, by far my favorite version of ash

Wowzers! Someone did a custom for "They Live". That's some serious hardcore devotion right there. I dont usually delve into the land of customs (mostly because of the waiting/backlog/lack of comms horror stories I have heard). But this particular character would make me reconsider.

dead_silence_tlr1.jpg

Back