Blood,sweat and tears....Show Your custom horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pamela was the exclusive... got a really good deal on the figure so I didn't feel bad going to town on it. Still have the regular head somewhere... talk about scary :lol

And yeah, the Subway Jack is an excellent figure... hell of a deal at $100ish when it came out :lecture

Awesome, I got one really cheap to some time ago.

Yeah, I got in about a year after it originally came out, I paid around £100, which is now an amazing deal. But $100 new was so cheap.

The Leatherface looks great to, is it the Sideshow one re done?

Really great set up, man! I love what you did with the Pamela Voorhees EX. You took a meh figure and made it cool. I really like your do it yourself attitude. I try to do as much as I can myself but sculpting and painting flesh tones is not in the books for me. Great collection. :clap

Yep, just removed the neck (lot of dremmeling) and popped it all over onto one of the Kaustic Plastic bodies. I also made a new apron, as the stock one was kind of bland looking.

Really great set up, man! I love what you did with the Pamela Voorhees EX. You took a meh figure and made it cool. I really like your do it yourself attitude. I try to do as much as I can myself but sculpting and painting flesh tones is not in the books for me. Great collection. :clap

Thanks man, customs are a lot of trial and error. I know I don't always get it spot-on, but you learn from it and hope the next time is better. Although once in awhile you finish a piece and it's like "damn, that's pretty cool"...

I hope to have more of those moments in the future :lol

I really have to re-build my horror collection. I have the custom bash Myers and 3 SS Jasons. All of which need work done to them before I display them( Jasons). WHen I get a body in Im waiting on Im going to try my hand and re-stitching the SSC clothes.

I think I will tackle my Pt 3 Jason next... but I'm thinking I might wait and see what Caine offers as it might be better to just go with a completely new figure.

I take it Caine's a customizer and will be offering a Pt. III Jason soon? After seeing Beto's work I'm rueing that I wasn't in a position to jump on it when he offered his Pt. III for sale, so it'd be pretty cool if there's another option.

Yes, Caine's working on a Pt3 and tends to offer sculpts. Check him out in the customs, his Pt 6 Jason was sick :lecture

I'm pretty crummy with customizing stuff and I wouldn't even attempt painting but I'll check it out. Thanks, galacti.

Wow that beats my penny wise I bought if you ever wanna make big money for that penny wise just drop me a message I'd happily pay a bomb for that ps awesome set up is that a silent surfer freddy ?
Here's some more horror customs... a couple I did, but most are from other talented customizers.

ddq-1.jpg

Betomatali- Pennywise
Still one of my favorite custom 1/6 outfits​
ccl-1.jpg

ccn-1.jpg

Ones1customs- Michael Myers
Old '78 Myers with "The Shape" sculpt:​
cce-2.jpg

cch-2.jpg

Silent Surfer- Dream Warriors Freddy Krueger:
Sideshow figure, upgraded in many ways​
ddk-1.jpg

ddm-1.jpg

Defeated Pamela Vorhees
-What it looks like, created a neck stump for the exclusive head​
pamb.jpg

Leatherface:
Sideshow figure, repainted and ported to a KP body:​
leatherb.jpg

leathere.jpg

Couple of mine for now :monkey4 - two of betos part 2 and two part 1 Freddy,s and ones re-make - MY PIC,S DESTROYS THE AWESOMENESS OF THESE AMAZING FIG,S :monkey2

p1010074xy.jpg
p1010075i.jpg
p1010082wz.jpg
p1010081dn.jpg
p1010091fz.jpg

Couple of mine for now :monkey4 - two of betos part 2 and two part 1 Freddy,s and ones re-make - MY PIC,S DESTROYS THE AWESOMENESS OF THESE AMAZING FIG,S :monkey2

Hotslayer :wave

Two Beto Freddy's.... Lets talk :lol:lol:lol

Really nice man, congrats on owning these fine pieces.

Get in touch if you ever want to part with one :lol I will throw my $$ at you :lol

Back