Blood,sweat and tears....Show Your custom horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome I love the freddy and Jason pose :) I've got 3 freddys being made part 4 with the arms coming out of him and part 2 but here's mine including my custom ones custom Freddy

im in desperate need of a custom freddy part 2 with the extra hand and stuff really need that figure so bad it hurts :( nice selection tho mate

Were you saying that to me GB ? And yeah I'm paying more Than I wanted but I want them so bad so I'm paying the guy in 2 payments so finally a dream come true I will own a decent ash! :)

Well I have a sideshow normal freddy for sale looks like part 2 but next month I have a custom freddy coming through with a spare brain sculpt that I may sell its nothing special when it comes through I'll share the pics as its still being made. Why's that bud ?

Well I have a sideshow normal freddy for sale looks like part 2 but next month I have a custom freddy coming through with a spare brain sculpt that I may sell its nothing special when it comes through I'll share the pics as its still being made. Why's that bud ?

Sideshow didn't make a part 2 Freddy. Only part 1, 3 and Vs.

edit: I forgot about New Nightmare and the Springwood Slasher or whatever he was called.

Here's some more horror customs... a couple I did, but most are from other talented customizers.

ddq-1.jpg

Betomatali- Pennywise
Still one of my favorite custom 1/6 outfits​
ccl-1.jpg

ccn-1.jpg

Ones1customs- Michael Myers
Old '78 Myers with "The Shape" sculpt:​
cce-2.jpg

cch-2.jpg

Silent Surfer- Dream Warriors Freddy Krueger:
Sideshow figure, upgraded in many ways​
ddk-1.jpg

ddm-1.jpg

Defeated Pamela Vorhees
-What it looks like, created a neck stump for the exclusive head​
pamb.jpg

Leatherface:
Sideshow figure, repainted and ported to a KP body:​
leatherb.jpg

leathere.jpg

Here's some more horror customs... a couple I did, but most are from other talented customizers.

ddq-1.jpg

Really great set up! Is that the exclusive Pamela or custom? The Pennywise looks amazing. Of course, the Jack Torrance. That is still one of my favorite figures I own.

And not quite horror... but still kind of scary:

Mumm-Ra
This is one of mine, original sculpt and wrapped the whole thing myself :lol
mummvps2.jpg

mummvps.jpg

Updated Ash:
Got a new harness, Beto Chainsaw and finished off Henrietta:​
evilhenk_zpsc8a37bd1.jpg

evilheni_zpsaa2ad2a9.jpg

Really great set up! Is that the exclusive Pamela or custom? The Pennywise looks amazing. Of course, the Jack Torrance. That is still one of my favorite figures I own.

Pamela was the exclusive... got a really good deal on the figure so I didn't feel bad going to town on it. Still have the regular head somewhere... talk about scary :lol

And yeah, the Subway Jack is an excellent figure... hell of a deal at $100ish when it came out :lecture

Back