Blood,sweat and tears....Show Your custom horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC04879.jpg

Frank!! I love Frank. Did One do that one too? He looks perfect. The suit and sculpt look wonderfully done. Does the mask come off? :clap

The best 1/6 Freddy ever made. Easily. :lecture

Another awesome piece. Did beto do a run of the whole figure or did he don the sculpt and hands or something but you bashed it together. Same goes for his remake sculpt. Ive seen it but I don't remember seeing it on a body.

Another awesome piece. Did beto do a run of the whole figure or did he don the sculpt and hands or something but you bashed it together. Same goes for his remake sculpt. Ive seen it but I don't remember seeing it on a body.

Beto Only Sold The Head sculpt , would love to see his take on the full figure

Frank the Bunny was made by Elvis196. Great pics fellas. Thanks for the love.

LEE! This comments for you! You have the most badass collection of everyones interpretations! Just beautiful man! Keep doing your thing! Love it! That Jason goes to hell is crazy!!!! :panic:

slayer, your collection is on another level. I envy those Beto pieces so bad brother. The Part 8/9, who did the figure? I know Beto did the sculpts, where is the rest from? Looks amazing. Best Part 8/9 that I can recall seeing.

Back