1/6 Horror Action Figures - Favourites and Future Wishes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link, Dr. Phibes! Not sure I needed to see Mother Bates undressed, however...
I think that was to show they didn't skimp on the details on her sculpt. Norman, however, is on a plain color flesh body, with wrist pegs glued into the hands. Making a swap to a grey body a tad difficult, if not close to impossible. Great set though if you keep ole Normy covered. it will probably only run you ABOUT 4K THESE DAYS..... IF YOU CAN FIND ONE AT ALL. Maybe Redman will re-pop them.

I’ve always wanted a really great werewolf figure, but I’ve never seen one that just “worked” for me. It doesn’t help there’s so many werewolf designs out there - some more human, or stylized, or on-all fours, etc.

Coomodel did a 1/6 that was “close” but too stylized and didn’t allow for a full werewolf body. Their 1/12 version is almost exactly what I would want, but it’s 1/12th…
0ab6ff60-1b4d-4e46-96c2-92fdf091bf91.jpg

Furay’s 1/12 William figure is also on track.
O1CN01QpUfOf2I0Bgyv1mcW__21879223.jpg

I’d like to see these kind of designs in 1/6.

Last edited:
I’ve always wanted a really great werewolf figure, but I’ve never seen one that just “worked” for me. It doesn’t help there’s so many werewolf designs out there - some more human, or stylized, or on-all fours, etc.

Coomodel did a 1/6 that was “close” but too stylized and didn’t allow for a full werewolf body. Their 1/12 version is almost exactly what I would want, but it’s 1/12th…

Furay’s 1/12 William figure is also on track.

I’d like to see these kind of designs in 1/6.
I have CooModel's 1/6 werewolf (it was nice, until I saw what they could really do with the 1/12 figure you posted), their vampire and mummy, and a Three0 Frankenstein/Prometheus on my shelf, but what I still need is a gill creature! I like the unique designs from Shape of Water and Monster Squad, but they don't get as much love as the classic...

I have CooModel's 1/6 werewolf (it was nice, until I saw what they could really do with the 1/12 figure you posted), their vampire and mummy, and a Three0 Frankenstein/Prometheus on my shelf, but what I still need is a gill creature! I like the unique designs from Shape of Water and Monster Squad, but they don't get as much love as the classic...
Mondo’s should work, right?
creature-front.jpg

Edit: ah, you meant non-classic.

Back