Statue Blitzway Vito Corleone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre ordered this today, looked awesome I saw it at SDCC D467B51D-9EDF-4B95-9D36-A7F0BB21CE50.jpg

Blitzway are usually pretty accurate with their release dates. Just wondering why is there such a large difference between Blitzway direct and Sideshow.

I would not trust any of these release dates. I was interested in their Sharon Stone statue that they originally estimated release in the Nov. 2017 - Feb. 2018 timeframe. It is now November 2018 (tomorrow) and this has yet to be shipped.

Blitzway are usually pretty accurate with their release dates. Just wondering why is there such a large difference between Blitzway direct and Sideshow.

Which release dates were they accurate with again...? The Hannibal Lecter that shipped in Q1 2018 or the Ghostbusters that shipped in January 2017...which turned out to be October...? Reasonable delays but I would probably not be able to describe 9+ months after release date as "pretty accurate."

Like I said nothing goes as planned I don’t even consider the expected shipping dates as anywhere close to being accurate they never are I just sit back and wait

Which release dates were they accurate with again...? The Hannibal Lecter that shipped in Q1 2018 or the Ghostbusters that shipped in January 2017...which turned out to be October...? Reasonable delays but I would probably not be able to describe 9+ months after release date as "pretty accurate."

GoD Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee, Carlito's Way, Marlyn Monroe and Rocky all shipped on time, or very close to it.

The price is surprisingly reasonable. It's just a guy in a suit but the character is so iconic that I am definitely in for one.

And yeah, it will probably take a minor miracle for this to release in 2019.

The price is surprisingly reasonable. It's just a guy in a suit but the character is so iconic that I am definitely in for one.

And yeah, it will probably take a minor miracle for this to release in 2019.

It's about what I expected. On par with current prices for statues. Might just be a guy in a suit, but it's a damn well tailored suit, with a fantastic headsculpt and classy base :)

This is my 1st statue I wouldn't normally but it's Godfather.:panic:
I did toy with the idea of seeing if sculpt could be cast and used as a replacement for the 1:4 version I'm working on as the sculpt is insane!

Trying to find Uk Supplier if not sideshow for me.... forbidden planet have it listed at £600 with a RRP of £740 even those Blitzway are saying $499 :rotfl

I did toy with the idea of seeing if sculpt could be cast and used as a replacement for the 1:4 version I'm working on as the sculpt is insane!

Trying to find Uk Supplier if not sideshow for me.... forbidden planet have it listed at £600 with a RRP of £740 even those Blitzway are saying $499 :rotfl

Yeah I broke my no statue rule for AWIL from PCS.....

This is mightily tempting if I didn’t have a custom I am happy with....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Use collectiblesdirect.co.uk, they have this listed for £495. Very trustworthy website. I've used them numerous times as have many others here.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back