Statue Blitzway Vito Corleone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great as expected from Blitzway. They really need to come around and do Quentin Tarantino line.

4776c4698ba6ce431599d32f40de81fb.jpg

37f6d5bcd1074774244b3206a3a18f2f.jpg

fce04b87787facff48c37df4b4697528.jpg

7cddc9d99bfbfd03e64250748868f6fb.jpg

I think the sculpt is really bad painted. It is way to dark. And If you compare hot toys sculpt With the blitzway I prefer the hot toys one.

One more, really love this guy. Hope Blitzway do Quentin Tarantino line one day.

96f90f12d54599ffa2ba5b11fec3e07e.jpg

I think the sculpt is really bad painted. It is way to dark. And If you compare hot toys sculpt With the blitzway I prefer the hot toys one.

Lol what? Have you forgotten what he looks like in the movie? He was dark...lol. I own this statue and if anything, the skin tone isn't dark enough! Don't judge by photos where lighting is manipulated. He's actually quite white and could probably do with a bit more than. The Hot Toys sculpt is actually darker (I've owned it before). The mouth area on that sculpt is better...but that's it. Comparing them is pointless though as the Hot Toys sculpt is on a doll. I owned that figure a few years back and while I love the sculpt, there is no comparison with the rest of it. The clothes and body on Blitway's blows it out of the water, and the base is very nice.

Totally agree with that. Skin tone is pretty dark, a dark pale actually, far different than normal colour. And this has nothing to do with film's lighting.
Also,as I understand all the pieces have that issue but it depends on the bunch if the colour is just mediocre or worst than that.
I had to change mine at my local store in order to get one with a slight better skin tone.
Overall, it's something you can live with, due to the prefect likeness and great clothing but it's definitely inferior to Sharon Stone and Bruce Lee.

I honestly don't get it. Skin tone looks perfect to me on mine :dunno if he was any lighter it would look wrong! Maybe you guys got badly painted statues lol.

FB_IMG_1561521789948.jpg

Back