Statue Blitzway Vito Corleone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been waiting for a new Godfather figure at any scale. It’s been two years since my last post but this has brought me back. I will be following this one and will preorder. I have a couple of 1/6 scale HTs so this will be my only 1/4. The Godfather is my favorite movie and so I’m in.

Me too man - I would never buy a statue but this is a must purely because it's godfather! :eek:

I was working on a poseable 1:4 version using coomodel body and sculpt by Rocco so this will go along side him :)

IMG_3584.JPG

So awesome! I`ll put a finger on a price tag around $500. That is totally worth it. My favourite statue at the show!

SLACKER292 -Good to hear. How did his clothes look? Do these statues come with any accessories?

Your username GODFATHER1408 says it all. The Blitzway photos are great. I wonder how long it will take to actually get this figure. I saw that Asmus Toys is also coming out with a version at a much smaller scale. I hope this means maybe even HT will release a 2.0 version of their classic Godfather 1/6 scale figure. I think its been 10 years since HT released that one.

SLACKER292 -Good to hear. How did his clothes look? Do these statues come with any accessories?

I wasn`t at the show personally, only checking whatever videos and pictures i find on utube and forums:D Blitzway have released accessories with some of their previous statues. Haven`t heard anything regarding to this one.

Anyone got some extra info about Vito? As to release date?

No new info that I have been able to find as it hasn't officially gone up for PO yet. Can't imagine what accessories you would include with this. Only thing that would work is a name plate really. I would have preferred him in a seated pose on a chair, but this is nice also. The base looks very classy.

This is a must for me...I'd really like to grab one for my dad too; both huge GodFather fans of course! Enjoyed the marathon they had on this past weekend for Labor Day!

Is Blitzway ever going to take pre-orders for this, or any of the other ridiculous stuff they showed? What was the point of showing all those obscure figures again?

$499 for a quality statue, not bad, pre-orderd. Just wish they could have had it up for pre-order earlier, so I could have chopped the payments up even more.

Those pictures of the prototype are superb-looking. Would jump at it if I knew the paint job on the production version was gonna look this good. But until I see the final product, no pre-order for me.

Back