Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sure? I thought I got charged yesterday when they sent an email that your item shipped, but then I checked my account and it was just them taking out the $100 deposit a month and a half after I preordered, which was a total bummer!

Hope you really did get charged and I do soon too!

I was charged for the remaining balance $350.

how bad is secret compass sending my invoice without my $50 deposit deduction and then they charge my bank account twice AUS 753.77 so $1507.54 in total and now say they have recieved no payment . Last time im going threw them guys. Anyone else had bad experiences threw secret compass?

I have dealt with them and I think they are good..and flexible..I got my invoice with an error…sent them an email and it was rectified immediately.
I have my blitzway Rocky on order, but I'm without a shipping address ( out of job expat)..but yes..to answer ur question, Im sure the issue would be sorted!

I absolutely love this guy my favorite statue such a special piece.
fba8e46422598dcd81f8f46a5297907d.jpg
a69629c8047c46d0b578e218899615f6.jpg
f1f26aacfeba94a259f8a7d59031ccbe.jpg
260f0e2af6f19cc95b18cfc1c5858b3e.jpg

how bad is secret compass sending my invoice without my $50 deposit deduction and then they charge my bank account twice AUS 753.77 so $1507.54 in total and now say they have recieved no payment . Last time im going threw them guys. Anyone else had bad experiences threw secret compass?

Sorry to hear your troubles with Secret Compass, I bought severely statues from them in the past and never had a problem, I bought the Blitzway Rocky statue from them and the only problem I had was trouble with the website on occasion, which they fixed and a couple of days in delay with shipping because they were busy at SDCC.

I talked to someone at Secret Compass and they said they no longer store credit cards because of identity theft and hackers, they just sent me a paypal invoice and that was it.

Received today.. needless to say the statue is impressive. I will post some pics asap. Congratulations to all the owners of this masterpiece.

At first I was scared because Butkus is a loose dog, no foot pegs on him but he does have weight stabilization so it won't move easy.

has the love for this figure already died? The topic was already on page 3 :p

I picked Rocky and Butkus up last week at Amsterdam Comiccon and finally found some time to take a few photos. Love this statue. I loved the Rocky movies growing up in the 80's (although I have to admit, it started for me with Rocky IV when I was 8 or 9 years old but within a few months we rented part I, II and III on VHS and I caught up on them too). And to this day, I still love the movies (even part V, which IMO is the least in the series).
Now I just hope one day we'll get an Apollo Creed or Mickey to go with Rocky.

DSC_2170.jpg

DSC_2176.jpg

DSC_2179.jpg

DSC_2182.jpg

DSC_2183.jpg

DSC_2187.jpg

DSC_2190.jpg

Back