Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent pics, Took!!

Yeah not sure why the love seems to have died down a bit on this one. Everyone who owns it loves it, including me. A real masterpiece!

While its a fantastic looking piece, I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that it's from Rocky 2. I know the majority of collectors would have preferred the street clothes look from Rocky or the flag trunks from 3 or 4.

I really think discussion has died down because Blitzway nailed everything so perfectly (including quality control) that there hasn't been much to discuss or argue about!
Pretty much everyone, everywhere (that I've seen) has found it to be amazing with no issues.

I really think discussion has died down because Blitzway nailed everything so perfectly (including quality control) that there hasn't been much to discuss or argue about!
Pretty much everyone, everywhere (that I've seen) has found it to be amazing with no issues.

Good point :lecture

I would just like to know what might be next in this series...whatever it is, I think it's safe to assume the art and craftsmanship will be outstanding.

:exactly: Yep, I think this is the reason why.

I still need to get this. Sucks the price has went up at BBTS.

Have a besta arriving later in the month. Want Rocky and Marilyn! And the Ghostbusters will also be going in there. It may end up being a KA Kim showcase. :lol

DSC_2196_1.jpg

This is a good point. I also think there wasn't much interest in this piece to begin with for some reason. I don't know why...I always thought Rocky was a very popular character, and this is probably one of the best statues ever made.

Just an FYI, PCS have acquired the Rambo licence which I'm absolutely STOKED about!

This is a good point. I also think there wasn't much interest in this piece to begin with for some reason. I don't know why...I always thought Rocky was a very popular character, and this is probably one of the best statues ever made.

Just an FYI, PCS have acquired the Rambo licence which I'm absolutely STOKED about!

Well it sold out pretty quickly and is hard to get. BBTS is gouging people an extra $100 on top of RRP now for the 2nd batch they're getting. I'd say its been popular.

I'm also very excited that PCS has got the Rambo license !

Talk about this great statue has died down because the statue has been out over two months and like all collectibles people talked about it before release, they get the collectible, post pics and give opinions and than they move on to the next collectible, natural progression.

On interest, the topic has been open for 3 years with 64,500 views a almost 700 reply's, I don't know what interest those numbers correlates to, but there was interest, the problem is how many Rocky fans wanted to spend $500 for a Rocky statue? I did because am a die hard fan and very little Rocky collectibles that are this high end are ever made, so this statue was an easy choice for me.

I can't believe how heavy this things is! Brilliant statue. Easily the best in my collection! Role on more 1/4 from Blitzway!!!

did any of you guys have troubles installing the head ???

The head came off when I first unboxed it, it has a magnet on it but it's very weak, I did have trouble getting it back on, the problem is the sweatshirt gets in the way so you have to be careful when placing the head on, but once you get it on you shouldn't have any trouble, it's always going to come off easily so you have to keep that in mind for the future, otherwise one of the greatest statues ever produced.

Why does it have to be 1/6? This is hands down the best looking and best quality statue I've ever seen. It's simply amazing and I can't fault it in any way. It's absolutely worth the money, so if you have a chance to get it, I highly recommend you do.

1/6 is cheaper.

I agree with everything you said. It is Gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The likeness on this statue was pretty much perfect IMO.... It's rare to find 1:4 movie statues with near perfect likeness of the actor.... Blitzway nailed this one and Monroe statue.... The only other statues that come to mind are GG Eva Green, Scarlett Johansson & their Sucker Punch statues... Iron Studios has also done a good job with likenesses... The only one that SS really nailed right IMO was Mytho's Obi-Wan portrait, I thought the sculptor really nailed that one (If you got a good painted one)... SS has several others that had great likeness in the unpainted sculpt but the likeness was destroyed by bad factory paint applications...

Back