Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last night and it is indeed one of the best I've seen. I do have a problem with mine though and not sure what to do about it. The actual statue is in perfect condition and all is beautiful. The problem is that it doesn't sit perfectly on the base. It sort of leans back a tiny bit and the right foot is about a centimeter off the base. If I pull on it forward, it does touch, but it doesn't stay. I really want to keep this one as there are no more out there though.

Is there a peg that gets inserted into the base? Try using a small piece of black foam. I've fixed several statues that lean that way.

Is there a peg that gets inserted into the base? Try using a small piece of black foam. I've fixed several statues that lean that way.

Yes there's a long peg. Put foam in the hole ? Ok, thanks I'll try that!

EDIT: The peg already does go in fairly tight as it is though.

I had a little trouble getting mine to sit flush. Had to put a fair bit of pressure on it and it eventually went in.

I had a little trouble getting mine to sit flush. Had to put a fair bit of pressure on it and it eventually went in.

It does go in without any issue, it's just that the right foot doesn't sit flush. The left one with the peg does though.

You could always put a tiny piece of black foam underneath his foot then. You would never know it was there.

So it's a centimeter above the sidewalk portion of the base?

Yes it is.

You could always put a tiny piece of black foam underneath his foot then. You would never know it was there.

I could, but since it's like that, it makes him lean backwards more than he should plus it makes it wobbly because he's not firmly planted forward on his right foot.

6358830572699376411733442098_6358177813696988401291296824_michael-scott-the-office-9.jpg

Back