Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS is now listing it as coming in August even though they seemingly shipped out some preorders already. I guess they didn't get them all in when they thought they would.

And I found her
feb1c39c7243b8a2ab02383e7a009f86.jpg
0bc908957d6a410e05688a639b57f5f3.jpg

That's very cool.

BBTS is now listing it as coming in August even though they seemingly shipped out some preorders already. I guess they didn't get them all in when they thought they would.

I wish I ordered this day one. Good thing I ordered the Fight Club figures day 1 so I should be in the first batch for those.

They also raised the price from $450 - $550. I guess if you don't have it that the price raise isn't that bad when you consider that this statue will definitely hit $1,000 within a year on the secondary market imo.

When I first got him the other day, my first impression was that he looked so out of place with my other statues, all superheroes, that I might sell him. But, it's such a good statue that I now feel that Hulk, Thor, Supes and Bats will have to check their bad attitudes and get used to having him around.

Last edited:
I'm also in to the Blitzway real-life sculptures. Hope Blitzway continues to come out with more. Here's mine

IMG_0784.jpg

this is a lovely figure. do you think they every do it in 1/6 version ?

Don't know if they have the license to do 1/6.
The fact they did Rocky 2 gives us some clue that their license is probably very specific and limited.

They should do this with other big movies. Incredible accuracy.

Finally got charged at BBTS :yess:

You sure? I thought I got charged yesterday when they sent an email that your item shipped, but then I checked my account and it was just them taking out the $100 deposit a month and a half after I preordered, which was a total bummer!

Hope you really did get charged and I do soon too!

Back