Blitzway - Mask of Zorro - Zorro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very low. If anything they probably would do classic lone ranger rather then the disney movie. And that I would be ok with.

Very low. If anything they probably would do classic lone ranger rather then the disney movie. And that I would be ok with.
Me and a lot of other fans of the old Gabriel figures would be willing and happy to pay for good versions of Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels Lone Ranger and Tonto figures. My dream if for someone to make these and Silver and Scout horses to go with them.

Me and a lot of other fans of the old Gabriel figures would be willing and happy to pay for good versions of Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels Lone Ranger and Tonto figures. My dream if for someone to make these and Silver and Scout horses to go with them.

100% Ditto.

Face details are all gone in final production version. Same kind of downgrade like their Fight Club figure.

zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433be2ca5d.jpg

zorro_the-mask-of-zorro_gallery_5d5433bec6b26.jpg

97493166_627670771154096_5293387007219728384_o.jpg

98183354_627670834487423_5956603281403805696_o.jpg

Yikes. Really hope it's just a bad angle or futzing making it look like he has no neck there.

I mean seriously, why do the first out of the box pics have to always be so awful?

OSS can't take images for ****. I do think it will be a good figure in hand, I'm definitely getting it, I can't pass up on him to many childhood memories of seeing the film.

Jesus. Looks like an absolute disaster. Not even close to being the same sculpt let alone just being a bad angle or shoddy paint apps. Some
Fresh pics had better salvage this or my anticipation levels will tank.

Clearly, it's a **** photo.

Only thing I can fault Blitzway for here is sending the figure to someone who doesn't care about presenting their product well.

A change between the prototype and final product is common, but this just looks really bad. Some of it is bad lighting in these early videos / pictures but also some of it is the figure itself.

$280 for this figure (not including shipping and tax) is a bit steep for the final quality you get here. Thankfully I ordered through BBTS so I can cancel without consequence.

Normally I would say that this is no different than the initial Fight Club figure panic and those figures ended up great in hand. That panic came from one blurry photo though...this review is on video and fairly comprehensive...this figure?s numerous cancellations will unfortunately mostly be due to Blitzway?s decision to re-imagine Zorro without a neck.

Back