Blitzway - Mask of Zorro - Zorro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iaUf7yR.png

37637304_1837803759629698_7752405635588685824_n.jpg

37577502_1837803836296357_2210016434799509504_n.jpg

37607838_1837803889629685_8890175607971774464_n.jpg

Oh, yes, it will be mine, oh yes. I just wish Tornado could be made to go with him.

Keep an eye on Blitzway, they are going to release some amazing figures over the next few years. Go on the website and check out the partners they have now. They are getting bigger and better. Might give the big guns something to think about in the future. No wonder Sideshow wants a piece of the action. They are giving us movie figures no one has thought about, but we loved them back in the day....
Still not sure about Cutthroat Island though, HAHA.

Keep an eye on Blitzway, they are going to release some amazing figures over the next few years. Go on the website and check out the partners they have now. They are getting bigger and better. Might give the big guns something to think about in the future. No wonder Sideshow wants a piece of the action. They are giving us movie figures no one has thought about, but we loved them back in the day....
Still not sure about Cutthroat Island though, HAHA.

:exactly: I don't love all of their announcements but Blitzway are 100 times more exciting than Hot Toys right now. Hard to predict what they are going to do next with such variety across their figure, statue and prop replica lines. So refreshing after the never ending Iron Man and other super hero stuff.

BW is what HT used to be before 2008, when they started making TDK and MCU figures. It'll happen to BW too, if they land some major franchises. But for now, Ii do enjoy the randomness, even if I don't like most of their choices so far (School of Rock, Cutthroat Island, Fight Club, Carlitos Way, bill and ted). It gives me hope that they'll pick up some licenses that I like, such as Drive (which is perfect for BW), Rambo, Rocky, Die Hard, Mad Max and Beetlejuice.

Great choice from BW. Unfortunately, what kills the enthusiasm is the fact that we still haven’t received their last year SDCC figures as Hannibal is postponed one month after another.

Looks great. This would've gone really nice with the cancelled HT Lone Ranger and cancelled Enterbay Django.

It's fairly surprising to me how few western figures get made. It's been a long time since Sideshow's Tombstone figures. A couple of Hateful Eight figures got made. Lone Ranger didn't make it. Django didn't make it. Raylan Givens didn't make it. Deadwood, True Grit, Magnificent Seven, John Wayne, Man w/ No Name, Unforgiven ... nothing. Even Tombstone hasn't been revisited since 1/6 technology took off. We're way overdue for a Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday.

We'll see on this one. Hope it makes the cut. But, the way these things have gone lately ... I'm not optimistic.

SnakeDoc

Looks great. This would've gone really nice with the cancelled HT Lone Ranger and cancelled Enterbay Django.

It's fairly surprising to me how few western figures get made. It's been a long time since Sideshow's Tombstone figures. A couple of Hateful Eight figures got made. Lone Ranger didn't make it. Django didn't make it. Raylan Givens didn't make it. Deadwood, True Grit, Magnificent Seven, John Wayne, Man w/ No Name, Unforgiven ... nothing. Even Tombstone hasn't been revisited since 1/6 technology took off. We're way overdue for a Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday.

We'll see on this one. Hope it makes the cut. But, the way these things have gone lately ... I'm not optimistic.

SnakeDoc
Hopefully with the huge success of Red Dead 2, we might see some more western influenced figures in the near future. A lot of third parties are picking up game licenses, and RDR is so hot I could see someone like VTS cashing in on it. Now I know that's not 100% in line with what you've listed but I would be willing to say that given that cultural impact it could pave way for such a market once again.

Just a note - there's been several John Wayne figures and statues (I love the PF of Rooster Cogburn) but yea, it's a very underserved market these days.

Back