Blitzway - Mask of Zorro - Zorro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blitzway's choices this year are a bit weird, especially after Ghostbusters. But this is actually kind of cool. Movie was quite good and the figure looks great. Not sure if I'll buy considering everything else being shown, but you never know.

You can definitely see Banderas in the sculpt and I like how they've given him a bit of a smile as opposed to a neutral expression.

I want this! Enjoyed the first movie a lot. Always felt a pity there wasn't a third.

Not really interested in this figure, but I actually bought the movie just a couple weeks ago on blu-ray, and watched it for the first time in years. It's s really solid movie overall. Also finally got my hands on the old Disney Zorro show with Guy Williams a while back, and had been watching that as well. A Guy Williams Zorro would have been tempting, but I know that would have been even more out of left field then this figure.

This gives me hope that one day I’ll see a Desperado figure that doesn’t cost $600.

If I was ever going to own a Zorro figure, it'd be the Antonio Banderas version. The Zorro costume could never look better.

I wonder if we might see a fully posable Tornado? I know it's a super long shot but can you imagine posing him in you case like the picks below? They could re-use the body for any other horse figures they might make. Shadowfax, Silver, Scout, Pale Rider, Pegasus, The Black Stallion...
203420-54167-zorro.jpgb9c959bdf4262ebc789021edcf11ed18.image.249x500.jpg

If I was ever going to own a Zorro figure, it'd be the Antonio Banderas version. The Zorro costume could never look better.

I agree with this. I almost bought the Triad Toys version, cause I grew up on Zorro and felt a need to have him in the collection. And although I tend to lean towards the more nostalgic versions of the characters, to your point, this Zorro outfit has great detail, not just in the hat, but the belt and shirt. May have to get this one...

I totally forgot about this movie or that Banderas played Zorro. :lol It was a decent movie, iirc. Interesting choice for a figure. Makes mores sense than School of Rock.

Back