Blitzway - Mask of Zorro - Zorro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah even though I don't normally go for extreme action poses, this is one figure where you really need some posable feet so you can pull off his more iconic poses. Maybe once this gets parted out I'll pick up another pair of boots to mod into sectioned versions...

Was thinking of that too. One of the reasons was miffed about the price re something so basic. But, again, it is what it is. Buy. Or do not. Glad I had some RPs tho to take a bit of the sting out.$$$$

Someone should custom root hair on his chest...

MANLY custom rooted chest hair. Just goes to show Blitzway cut corners.:monkey3:cool:

Made the mistake of trying to watch the sequel again, and man, I forgot how annoying the relationship between the lead characters had become, and how overly cartoonish they had made all the action. Now I need to rewatch the original to wash the bad taste out of my mouth, and so I can get excited about this figure again. :lol

People overestimate the impact of reviews.

If comments on social media reflected reality, Sideshow would've gone out of business years ago.

Made the mistake of trying to watch the sequel again, and man, I forgot how annoying the relationship between the lead characters had become, and how overly cartoonish they had made all the action. Now I need to rewatch the original to wash the bad taste out of my mouth, and so I can get excited about this figure again. :lol
Definitely a mistake. Lol the first film will remain as the best one of the two so I never cared for the second film when it came out and when I did see it I almost fell asleep a few times.

I was hoping it might be another Ghostbusters 2 situation, where even if the story was nowhere near as good as the original, it still worked better than I remembered and had a lot of fun stuff in it. But nope, not the case with this one. :D

I've watched the second one twice - first time found it quite the snoozefest, second time I think I enjoyed it more but still found it forgettable. Right now I couldn't tell you who the bad guy was or how the storyline went.

The first one though is top-tier action/adventure.

Ordered from KGhobby and no word on my order shipping. I hope they still get it through I believe I asked for regular shipping but they said that their posts are still closed so they will ship mine out a different carrier and pay the remainder for me.

There seems to be a lot of stop and start with KG shipping right now. They take their sweet time shipping it off to begin with, and then it races out of HK in a couple of days... only to get to NY and then take an agonizingly long time to cross the country to me. Lol

LOL. The sequel IMO was a bit thick. For me the positives are Banderas is talented and genuinely funny, as well as being able to do drama. Catherine Zeta-Jones is great. Some good action.

The bad is the soap opera dynamics, too much unbelievable with the kid. For me it's watchable with some eye-rolling. Just re-watched some brief old interview where Banderas (who is older now of course) hasn't much interest in ever revisiting Zorro, even tho u could hear the crowd calling "Zorro!". Like he says, he'd have to be like Anthony Hopkins in any production at this point.

Personally am still waiting for a good, updated Robin Hood. I liked the Crowe version but why can't someone revisit a more classic approach, like Zorro #1? More or less. No slipping accents, no political correctness, no @ss-kicking Marian (which wouldn't happen with a noblewoman back then). Just re-do the Errol Flynn version.

Looking forward to this fig anyway.

LOL. The sequel IMO was a bit thick. For me the positives are Banderas is talented and genuinely funny, as well as being able to do drama. Catherine Zeta-Jones is great. Some good action.

The bad is the soap opera dynamics, too much unbelievable with the kid. For me it's watchable with some eye-rolling. Just re-watched some brief old interview where Banderas (who is older now of course) hasn't much interest in ever revisiting Zorro, even tho u could hear the crowd calling "Zorro!". Like he says, he'd have to be like Anthony Hopkins in any production at this point.

Personally am still waiting for a good, updated Robin Hood. I liked the Crowe version but why can't someone revisit a more classic approach, like Zorro #1? More or less. No slipping accents, no political correctness, no @ss-kicking Marian (which wouldn't happen with a noblewoman back then). Just re-do the Errol Flynn version.

Looking forward to this fig anyway.
There was a rumor that we might get Zorro & Django crossover film by Tarantino based on the comic series written by him.

Turned out that SpeedPak have a size limit or something so Zorro was returned to KG and they’re going to use an alternative service- hopefully a fast one- which I’m totally happy with seeing as the last package I received via them was the most beat up box I’ve ever seen.

I’ve set some space for Zorro next to my Pop Toys Nathan Algren. It’s making me want a Maximus and Achilles even more than usual so I can have a cool ‘historical warriors‘ type display.

Turned out that SpeedPak have a size limit or something so Zorro was returned to KG and they?re going to use an alternative service- hopefully a fast one- which I?m totally happy with seeing as the last package I received via them was the most beat up box I?ve ever seen.

I?ve set some space for Zorro next to my Pop Toys Nathan Algren. It?s making me want a Maximus and Achilles even more than usual so I can have a cool ?historical warriors? type display.
**** KG sent mine through Speedpak I'm hoping I get him otherwise I'm going to have to go through what you did and get him later.

Actually, but ,ay ? that’s because I’m in Europe, Speedpack seems the only thing that works okay at the moment. Things come faster through speedpack (about 2-3 weeks) than EMS that went from a few days to about a month.

Actually, but ,ay ? that?s because I?m in Europe, Speedpack seems the only thing that works okay at the moment. Things come faster through speedpack (about 2-3 weeks) than EMS that went from a few days to about a month.
I guess it's different in each country. I'm in the US and when I got something from KG and used EMS (the most expensive method it seems) I got it within a week. I hope I get my Zorro and there is no issue with delivery.

My tracking status finally changed after 10 days.

Seems like Zorro's moved from SpeedPAK's parcel mountain into Royal Mail's parcel mountain.

113.jpg

I found some images on Instagram they are not my photos just found a few posts with zorro and thought I would share.
For credit these are the accounts I found them on:
Hnd_custom
ilcollezionista1988
buyhard77

cKXnaz9.jpg

wgUOUr5.jpg

ItNYhKX.jpg

OI9eHww.jpg

1E93wxp.jpg

gjA3Kn7.jpg

ZA6OD6z.jpg

I found some images on Instagram they are not my photos just found a few posts with zorro and thought I would share.
For credit these are the accounts I found them on:
Hnd_custom
ilcollezionista1988
buyhard77

cKXnaz9.jpg

wgUOUr5.jpg

ItNYhKX.jpg

OI9eHww.jpg

1E93wxp.jpg

gjA3Kn7.jpg

ZA6OD6z.jpg
Looks good. Needs more futzing at the collar and cape otherwise the sculpt looks great. Unmasked is fine.

Back