Blitzway - Mask of Zorro - Zorro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neck is like Mike Tyson's neck, you try to hide that detail in your pics

Considering that the unmasked prototype bore absolutely zero resemblance to Antonio Banderas, that?s not really a bad thing. This one, despite its flaws, looks more like him at least. The short neck thing is weird, however.

That is not true at all. The unmasked prototype was exactly like young Banderas.

He likes to make a big fuss in his videos, but it seems the only thing he didn't like was the unmasked head. For the rest he said he was happy with his purchase.

Even that unmasked head didn't look that bad when he put it on the figure.

He marked the set as 8/10, dropping the two points due to the "****" unmasked head.

Yes, the title of the video is clearly exaggerated, finally he rated 8/10 to this Zorro, which is a great note.
There is nothing to criticize except the HS without mask, but he exaggerates completely this HS is correct it's not at all the level of Star Ace.
Besides, he says that the Ghost Buster HS are in the same case as this Zorro, and he didn't criticize them as much in their review.

Brief impatient to receive this zorro

Yes, the title of the video is clearly exaggerated, finally he rated 8/10 to this Zorro, which is a great note.
There is nothing to criticize except the HS without mask, but he exaggerates completely this HS is correct it's not at all the level of Star Ace.
Besides, he says that the Ghost Buster HS are in the same case as this Zorro, and he didn't criticize them as much in their review.

Brief impatient to receive this zorro

From the video title I was expecting him to throw Zorro out the window to join The Bride. :lol

Since I wasn't ever going to use the second head on the figure I guess that makes Blitzway's Zorro 10/10!

The masked sculpt looked great on the turntable at the end. There's a lot of character in the face.

I couldn't understand a damn word he said.

It's like he was speaking a foreign language or something. :dunno

I liked the unmasked head sculpt just fine, other than the eyes which looked crossed to me.

Overall, I think it's a great figure.

I couldn't understand a damn word he said.

It's like he was speaking a foreign language or something. :dunno

He's speaking french cause he's french ;) the hasthag on the miniature is "c'est de la merde" that means "it's ****" clearly for clickbait...
the unmasked head is a big deception for me, and will not bu it for that, but i think the rest of the figure is ok.

Don?t understand the hate on the unmasked head. The lighting in the promo shots can make a world of difference, but the unmasked head looks fine. Maybe a hair softer then the prototype, but nowhere the disaster that the figure appeared to be in Deaks video. Personally I can?t wait to get mine. I used Sideshow rewards and a $25 coupon - so he ended up being like $214 which is a steal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't imagine people would want to display that unmasked head very much anyway. Even if it looked dead-on like Banderas, it would still be spending most of its time in my parts box, since the figure wouldn't look nearly as iconic without the hat and mask.

It's not really a question to display with the mask or not for me, of course it's the iconic look of Zorro, but the unmasked head was great and i remember when saw the prototype in photo the first time from SDCC 2019 and posted here, "the whoah factor" in fact they showed something that will never be sold, so it's really disappointing, and i don't want to pay a repaint for an expensive figure.

Really excited to have this in hand. And yes I'll be displaying mine as it should be with the masked sculpt.

Don?t understand the hate on the unmasked head. The lighting in the promo shots can make a world of difference, but the unmasked head looks fine. Maybe a hair softer then the prototype, but nowhere the disaster that the figure appeared to be in Deaks video. Personally I can?t wait to get mine. I used Sideshow rewards and a $25 coupon - so he ended up being like $214 which is a steal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How did you use a coupon and points on sideshow? Thought it was either or?

I still haven't received a shipping notice.

And you probably before some time. You speak French, so I suppose that, like me, you’re in France. Well, I’ve ordered several things from KGHOBBY in the past month. Although France doesn’t seem to be in the restricted area list, my oldest order awaiting shipment is one month old, no update since. But no worries, I think it’s for the best. I’ve had parcels the world over lately and some, especially from the US, haven’t updated for quite some time. One of them was ordered in March, moved until May1st then stopped, then I was finally noticed may 20 it was boarding a plane, and nothing since. The whole shipping is a mess worldwide!

The Hong Kong press reported some days ago that their airlines would be getting back into operation by mid June. It's expected that Hong Kong Post will also be getting back to something more like normal at the same time.

I paid KGH's Zorro invoice on Sunday night, and he changed to 'Awaiting Shipment' on Monday. But he didn't actually ship out until early Friday. He's gone through a few stages and departed Kowloon RDC earlier. Parcelsapp tracking gives an estimated arrival date of June 20th based on a number of packages over the past twenty days. If that's accurate that would be three times as long as SpeedPAK usually takes.

Back