Blitzway - Elvis Presley - The King Of Rock 'N' Roll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks like Dale Midkiff the guy that played elvis in the tv movie Elvis and Me. It also looks like ashton kutcher.

I wish someone would make accurate 1/6 figures of Eddie Cochran, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, and Buddy Holly.

This is maybe Blitzways first fail. While I haven't rushed out to buy their previous figures, I have appreciated the amazing likenesses they have produced. ELVIS WAS on my list to purchase (You could probably guess from my Avatar) but I just can't with it looking like this. Please show me a revised sculpt and I'll probably be on board.

^ The Daenery likeness is a miss in my opinion. Even with the revised sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Same here, I feel like its around the eyes. Same with their Elvis. I thought their Ghostbusters Winston was also a miss. Its odd because some of their figures are really spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this supposed to be the Aloha Elvis? Wasn?t his hair way bigger around that time, especially the sides and sideburns?

I'm curious to know why nobody speaks about Rainman being like project director for Blitzway???

Back