NECA - Elvis Presley 7 inch Scale STATUE - Live in 1972

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The King of Rock and Roll has arrived! NECA is proud to announce that Elvis Presley, the best-selling solo musician of all time, will be joining their line of 7" scale action figures!
The NECA studio artists have recreated Elvis's live in concert appearance from the Spring of 1972 in painstaking detail. Wearing a white jumpsuit decorated with various sequins and jewelry, he is sculpted to precision in the iconic cape spread pose!

RFgIj6q.jpg
CMNeBey.jpg
jOwG16m.jpg
mLKjaiG.jpg
yUuTdyJ.jpg
k8P2lrK.jpg

*UPDATE

No leg articulation. FAIL....

Re: NECA - Elvis Presley 7 inch Scale Action Figure - Live in 1972

How is that an action figure.

Looks like we’re back in 2004 with the McFarlane Elvis line.

Hard pass.

I'm sure it's a licensure thing. Plus it matches their old music line. W/e no one needs to have a karate kicking Elvis anyway.

Yeah, I just noticed that it says it's sculpted in that pose. What an epic fail from NECA. They went back to the early 2000's with a plastic statue. Pass...unfortunately.

Hopefully they make an ultimate version with articulation down the road.

I'm sure it's a licensure thing. Plus it matches their old music line. W/e no one needs to have a karate kicking Elvis anyway.

Heh. That would be cool. Considering what a showman Elvis was, especially during his Vegas years, good articulation would be a big plus.

An articulated figure is what I and most others would want , I believe. But this doesn't look bad at all and would look &pretty cool on the shelf. It really depends on the price.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

An articulated figure is what I and most others would want , I believe. But this doesn't look bad at all and would look &pretty cool on the shelf. It really depends on the price.

It's ironic, making one of the most dynamic performers on stage into an immovable statue. Can't wait for their Michael Jackson... :lol

Besides, McFarlane made several Elvis' years back that were statues. Including one with a similar outfit and pose - the Aloha Elvis.

Back