Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was announced only 100 were to be made. But without a Number who knows how many were Actually made?
You can say 100 but there can be a 1000 for anyone would Really know without a number?
Oh well, still a Great looking piece!

it seems every retailer has given a late/end of march date for their deliveries..then add a couple of weeks for it to get to you.

As for the Gold version i'm happy some members received it by now cause you waited more then enough but i'll stick with the regular version which i will be receiving next month/begin April.

Here's my quick video hope you guys like it, sorry for the bad quality, I'll post something better in the near future

Hi Nomad congrat's and thanks for sharing your video but i have a question if you don't mind me asking,where on earth did you find that framed poster behind that statue ? It looks so big and awesome,Thanks for your answer.

good video..shame the finish on the torso is below the rest of the statue,head/neck joint could have fitted better too.anyone wishing a topless pose,that idea is out the window:lol..it appears naked bruce has a big bum :lol

ha ha that's pretty funny. It's pretty unheard of (isn't it?) for a company to just announce a 2nd batch of a numbered limited collectible.
I'm not concerned, I'm always baffled by people that make purchasing decisions based on quantity of an item.

I do wonder if this is them trying to cover their costs a little. Right from the start the price seemed relatively low for its scale (and enormous base) ...and then production problems where it seems they weren't happy with output. I do applaud Blitzway for not settling for what the big3 (SS,HT,DB) happily accept in terms of QC.

I don't know though .... I think this 2nd batch should be priced slightly higher. Those of us up front put down money & showed faith on what was essentially a new product idea by a company with zero experience in working in this scale and format.

So now that its sold out and its proved a winner, a lot of other people are willing to give Blitzway their cash? Fair enough...but make them pay for it, I say :D

Hi Nomad congrat's and thanks for sharing your video but i have a question if you don't mind me asking,where on earth did you find that framed poster behind that statue ? It looks so big and awesome,Thanks for your answer.

Hello Dark Shadow and thanks for your words as I'm honored by them, go to Facebook my friend and search for Blunt Graffix, that's where I got it from, check them out, they make some amazing prints. best of luck.

yeah unusual move by blitzway.but nice they appear to recognise bruce is still popular:clap.but yeah charge more say $700 for this 2nd batch.
that way us original buyers wont feel a little cheated:wink1:
or they could redo some sculpts with a smirking expression add a few new pose type arms (we already mentioned this) and offer them to us
for the extra cost,so we get a bit extra..wont happen,but would be nice.

I'm back in the game. I initially pre-ordered from BBTS but canceled. From Rafael's video, I'm warming up to it. I have to say that I preferred the wooden base over the gold. It contrast better with the yellow suit.

I've just got mine but notice that I don't have the name plate, actually I didn't advise on the engraving of the name plate.
Just wonder, even I didn't mention what to engrave, will it still have the "Blank" name plate??

WP_20140302_16_27_15_Pro.jpg

interesting.i would have thought you would have got a gold blank plate with it,contact your supplier or even blitzway,I'm sure either could send you one.
even those who never PO this get a bronze plate.

Well, just send an email to Blitzway to check it out & see whether can I get this "Bronze plate".

Btw, this statue really Rocks, very sturdy & detailed. :rock

The Gold version seems nice also after seeing Rafael's video, I don't know should I go for the Gold version... This status already cost a bomb on my wallet. :dunno

I've just got mine but notice that I don't have the name plate, actually I didn't advise on the engraving of the name plate.
Just wonder, even I didn't mention what to engrave, will it still have the "Blank" name plate??

View attachment 96763

No dude, you should have got a name plate regardless, my gold base came with a name plate and i left it blank, so check with your provider and good luck.

Back