Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing showing on Shannon's page,someone had their card charged for it a page or so back..the mystery thickens,

Any one got their tracking number from brucelee.com? I got mine today but still waiting for the regular version from bbts!

Paintjob and quality seems remarkable consistent across every pic and video so far.....I guess Blitzway are spending their time doing that instead of on communications :D

strange that the regular hasn't arrived in the US yet.my retailer in the EU said his shipment was ready to ship to him over 2 weeks ago(until his payment transfer messed up)so I would have thought as the US was the biggest stockist of this,then BBTS would have at least notified the buyer...but what do I know.
my sellers gone really quiet at the moment also.

strange that the regular hasn't arrived in the US yet.my retailer in the EU said his shipment was ready to ship to him over 2 weeks ago(until his payment transfer messed up)so I would have thought as the US was the biggest stockist of this,then BBTS would have at least notified the buyer...but what do I know.
my sellers gone really quiet at the moment also.

Indeed my friend, it's kind of alarming, even though i have ordered in the past from BBTS my 3 pack 1/4 Neca classic predator I and was pleased with their service.

yes it's kinda strange:(.it appears only the Asian buyers seem to have this(even the likes of goodshipped on ebay aren't showing any:dunno)although this has been ready since the 16thJAN.perhaps the retailers are having them shipped via ROW BOAT. to save on the costs.:lol

Pushed till March WTH

Hello,

Thanks again for preordering from BigBadToyStore!

The purpose of this message is to inform you that we have received updated information regarding the arrival date of one of the items you currently have on preorder. We have implemented this feature to give you the most current information possible and help you manage your preorders. The updated information follows:

BLTZ10003 1/3 Scale Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue With Personal Engraving & $500 Prepayment

The estimated time of arrival has been moved from February 2014 to March 2014 due to a delay in shipping. We apologize for this delay, which our vendor indicated was due to the Chinese New Year. Our vendor informed us that they should be receiving the shipment in their warehouse during the 1st week of March, and reassured us that our order would be shipping out first. We should be receiving this item in our warehouse the 2nd or 3rd week of March, and will be shipping these orders to our customers upon arrival. Again, we apologize for the delay.

We hope that this notification has been helpful and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact our Customer Service department via email ([email protected]) or telephone (888-980-2287) and they will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care

Just got it.. pure awesomeness.. nothing more to say, just some difficulties trying to put the nunchaku in the armpit

1897000_10152851189502662_1628034135_n.jpg

Not liking the expression. Maybe if the eye direction were to the side, it's be more expressive.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good likeness. But expression just isn't dynamic at all. Looks kinda dumbfounded and lost IMO.

Just got it.. pure awesomeness.. nothing more to say, just some difficulties trying to put the nunchaku in the armpit

1897000_10152851189502662_1628034135_n.jpg

That is metal in the nunchaku, one piece is at the bottom part which to attach to Palm, another piece is about full stick, which to attach to armpit.

To whom may not know, the piece for palm can b pulled out as 2 parts to ease u to insert to the space of fingers n palm

havu2a6u.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the advice kkchan.. i forcefully put it in LOL hahaha..
just take another pic
1796536_10152853528427662_526429547_n.jpg

That is metal in the nunchaku, one piece is at the bottom part which to attach to Palm, another piece is about full stick, which to attach to armpit.

To whom may not know, the piece for palm can b pulled out as 2 parts to ease u to insert to the space of fingers n palm

havu2a6u.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you so much for pointing this.

Back