Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this turned out amazing. Congrats to all who bought this, I'm quite jealous.
If only I had the cash & space to just buy everything I wanted in this hobby :lol

Wow this turned out amazing. Congrats to all who bought this, I'm quite jealous.
If only I had the cash & space to just buy everything I wanted in this hobby :lol
I know exactly what your saying not enough space and to much good stuff ahhhhhh

I agree the gold is too plastic looking, I like the wood look, it's film accurate and it uses real wood where Bruce is standing. The wood look is just like the film.

Great review of the statue and I agree the box sucks. Looks like they are taking advice on how to create boxes for collectables from EB. They produce the worst boxes I have ever seen for collectibles.

Don't get me wrong. I love all the HT box designs, but it comes down to the contents for me. I usually spend 10 minutes admiring the boxes when I open. After that, it's in storage and I don't see it again. If it's a cost factor to keep the prices reasonable, I'm ok with having a generic box.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. I love all the HT box designs, but it comes down to the contents for me. I usually spend 10 minutes admiring the boxes when I open. After that, it's in storage and I don't see it again. If it's a cost factor to keep the prices reasonable, I'm ok with having a generic box.

Same here, only I just 'admire' the box for the time it takes me to get the contents out. After that, I don't give a damn about them, other than just keeping them for packaging purposes. :)

Then again, I don't buy Hot Toys, whose boxes are really nice. Still it's just boxes to me.

Sideshow boxes are generally packed pretty tight into the cardboard shipper.
I honestly don't even take the box out of the shipper. Why would I ?
I just open the boxes top and slide the foam holders straight out of the shipper.

....soooo not that bothered about graphic design on a box :)

A good box is not that important to me either but this is a horrible box.

Sideshow boxes are generally packed pretty tight into the cardboard shipper.
I honestly don't even take the box out of the shipper. Why would I ?
I just open the boxes top and slide the foam holders straight out of the shipper.

....soooo not that bothered about graphic design on a box :)

I am not talking about the graphic design on the the box I am talking about the contents of it. It sucks because it is just a foam box with a sleeve on it. If it was in a box like Sideshow statues come in or Hot Toys boxes it would protect the foam better. No statue especially something fragile like this should come in just a foam box with a sleeve on it. BTW SAB Pop C told me this statue is arriving next week. ;)

same old story..i know toy hero's in Italy are getting it end of march,they emailed me to confirm it.(they were my original option)although £40 dearer.
but I hope for some news soon from my retailer(as I got the engraving),or i'll be getting back in touch with them and request a confirmed date,or toy hero's will get my order before bruce is sold out.

I am not talking about the graphic design on the the box I am talking about the contents of it. It sucks because it is just a foam box with a sleeve on it. If it was in a box like Sideshow statues come in or Hot Toys boxes it would protect the foam better. No statue especially something fragile like this should come in just a foam box with a sleeve on it. BTW SAB Pop C told me this statue is arriving next week. ;)

ah okay, gotcha!

Thanks for the Popcultcha update .... got to be getting close now!!

Back