Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The size is what I like the most about this Bruce Lee :D

Indeed Kitsune SIZE is what this statue is all about.
I could be wrong, but once I read a comment from Arnie of his FB saying when someone asked him about a Bruce HS he did back in 2010 whether is was 1/6 or 1/4 and Arnie said it is a 1/4, he he doesn't like seeing his hero looking small.

hi, nice to meet everyone. I am new to sideshowcollector. I just received bruce lee statue. I found that at the hair there, got line across the head which caused by the mold? Not very obvious but still can find it. Is this normal? Everyone also find this issue? Do you all also have this issue? Thanks!

Such an incredible piece, the size is the only thing that's holding me back. Sooner it be 1/4 so it would display better with my other items. Something of this magnitude literally needs its own display and unfortunately room does not allow for this haha.
Incredible though nonetheless.

Such an incredible piece, the size is the only thing that's holding me back. Sooner it be 1/4 so it would display better with my other items. Something of this magnitude literally needs its own display and unfortunately room does not allow for this haha.
Incredible though nonetheless.

For those concerned about size, it is worth noting that due to Bruce Lee being tiny, the piece scaled to 1/3 size is actually around the same size as some 1/4 pieces.

Blitzway Bruce Lee - 71cm high
Sideshow Michael Keaton Batman - 67cm
Sideshow Reeve's Superman - 76cm !!
Sideshow Conan Fury of the beast - 70.5cm (and that's 1/5 scale though the ape is mythical...)

Not having a go at anyone, but if your concern is '1/3 = too big' then you might be able to squeeze it in after all !

Just got the notification from Popcultua (retailer here in Melbourne) ...I've paid and my statue has shipped !!!

6y46DVV.jpg

y4uWnmH.jpg

1fKUjQT.jpg

5PxPgri.jpg

coNMsV9.jpg

1sARxhK.jpg

uLYAgHa.jpg

P3kjnh6.jpg

vAcyNlq.jpg

jylNAUE.jpg

pFHKVvA.jpg

HedwyIx.jpg

EJGxSdP.jpg

tsH7Mds.jpg

great shots.just wish the eyes and expression had a bit more oomph,that's the only let down.still looking forward to getting this,if only I heard some news from my seller.

Back