Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never buy from them!! They don't replacement any damage statue and they don't like you they will cancel all your preorders!!!!

BBTS cancels orders too.....They have a limited quantity..They canceled my Sagat Reg...cause they had a "shortage of inventory". It happens everywhere...Honestly...you have to order once it goes up...if you wait too long..you might not make the cut.

Does that mean if u buy this you get the EX items as well still?

I believe I read on the thread that they are out of the EX items ....maybe send them an email and ask directly.

perhaps bill may do another 1/4 statue.as all the rest sold out.the HD1002 is a great statue,and as it's a few years old with today's paint apps they could do a great GOD to compete with blitzway..i'm sure bill said a 1/4 bruce was due November.could be wrong though.

I'm really disappointed that not company has run with the HD statue idea - not even Enterbay who started it !?!

IMO its a better material than Polystone that is way cheaper to produce, looks better, is more durable, lighter so the shipping is cheaper, and they can afford to sell them at a cheaper price point.

Both HD-1002 and 1003 have amazing paint aps and texture that we haven't seen anyone match on polystone (HD-1002 even has a sweat effect no the body)

I would have instantly bought more HD Lee statues from Enterbay....

I really really like this but 1:3 scale doesn't go with the rest of the collection except CM Predator, Endo and TX. I'll probably forego and wait for an Enterbay 1:4 BL.

I don't have anything 1/3 scale yet....Bruce bought me into 1/6 ...was my first 1/4 ... makes sense he'll be my first 1/3 :lol

I'll only be really annoyed if the obviously eventual 1/2 Bruce Lee happens quickly.

That's the scale I really want....

I want my two center pieces to be 1/2 Sideshow Legendary Scale Indy and (whoever makes it) 1/2 Bruce Lee.

But this will do for now :dance

I believe I read on the thread that they are out of the EX items ....maybe send them an email and ask directly.

Oh I was just wondering was all, as my friend wants one. Thanks for the tip though. :wink1:

I'm really disappointed that not company has run with the HD statue idea - not even Enterbay who started it !?!

IMO its a better material than Polystone that is way cheaper to produce, looks better, is more durable, lighter so the shipping is cheaper, and they can afford to sell them at a cheaper price point.

Both HD-1002 and 1003 have amazing paint aps and texture that we haven't seen anyone match on polystone (HD-1002 even has a sweat effect no the body)

I would have instantly bought more HD Lee statues from Enterbay....

Yeah it looks better but the PVC statues all lean like the moon walker eventually, from what I heard. My friend wants to sell his WOD statue but its leaning. Polystone is heavy so that should prevent the leaning we see with the PVC statues. I think the best bet would be to make the top half PVC and the lower part Polystone to add weight to the statue if they were to make a shirtless Bruce. :dunno

Yeah it looks better but the PVC statues all lean like the moon walker eventually, from what I heard. My friend wants to sell his WOD statue but its leaning. Polystone is heavy so that should prevent the leaning we see with the PVC statues. I think the best bet would be to make the top half PVC and the lower part Polystone to add weight to the statue if they were to make a shirtless Bruce. :dunno

Yes...the 'Enterbay Lean' is the PVC version of Sideshow's 'googly eyes' :D

I really like your idea of polystone lower body though.
It wouldn't even need to be sculpted well as it would be covered by the pants.
Genius idea!

Yes...the 'Enterbay Lean' is the PVC version of Sideshow's 'googly eyes' :D

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I really like your idea of polystone lower body though.
It wouldn't even need to be sculpted well as it would be covered by the pants.
Genius idea!

I am not sure about being a genius but I will take it thanks. :wink1:

Really though I just saw no other option, when u say it would not have to be sculpted you mean the muscle etc right? Like there would not have to be no definition as such?

Last edited:
This will be my first 1/3rd scale statue. May I ask what other ones do u own?

Does that mean if u buy this you get the EX items as well still?

I own the Cinemaquette Darth Vader and a custom made Ledger Joker. 1/3 Scale is my favorite scale by far. The pieces are truly "center piece" pieces, very impressive in size and detail. But they aren't too big either. For me anyway.

Really though I just saw no other option, when u say it would not have to be sculpted you mean the muscle etc right? Like there would not have to be no definition as such?

Yes.
No real muscle definition or painting required.
Other than the GoD suit - which we obviously have covered right :hi5: - every other Lee movie had him in non form fitting pants, meaning the lower body polystone sculpting wouldn't be too much effort.

Oh...except the Enter the Dragon catsuit I've just realized :slap

Yes.
No real muscle definition or painting required.
Other than the GoD suit - which we obviously have covered right :hi5: - every other Lee movie had him in non form fitting pants, meaning the lower body polystone sculpting wouldn't be too much effort.

Oh...except the Enter the Dragon catsuit I've just realized :slap

Yeah that outfit is quite tight, so his legs would have to be sculpted to a certain degree in that case.

Yeah that outfit is quite tight, so his legs would have to be sculpted to a certain degree in that case.

ERR how about MMA bruce guys, start of ETD..that would make a great 1/4 lee statue..bruce's legs were well defined in that.so sculpted/painted legs would be needed:wink1:.but WOW..would look great:yess:
as a bit of fun I've made a thread about a bruce cameo in expendables 3.if you fellow fans wanna leave a comment good or bad feel free.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131904

Last edited:
Is BBTS the best place to order him for the reg? Not too crazy on the gold base. Gonna cost 40$ to get shipped to me. 1/3 for about 600 seems like a deal to me

Is BBTS the best place to order him for the reg? Not too crazy on the gold base. Gonna cost 40$ to get shipped to me. 1/3 for about 600 seems like a deal to me

As far as I am aware of yes it is but they are selling out fast there. Last I heard there were only 44 left.

Back