Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention that is selling out fast. It's like every statue collector is buying this. :horror

So there is only three stores in the US that are taking pre orders right?

SSC

BBTS

MIM
yer 1/3 Bruce Lee statue :dance:dance:dance can't go wrong with this , :lol

So now it is down to 25 now?

When did u find this out?
A few seconds before I posted that :D
Hope u PO,ed this Larry ,it's a must have can't miss out on one of these statue :lol
To get this statue to me (item price, shipping, customs), it might cost me around $1000US. I think I better make sure I really like it before buying, when peeps post 'in hand' pics :D

Shame on me if I like it & it's sold out then :slap
Not to mention that is selling out fast. It's like every statue collector is buying this. :horror

So there is only three stores in the US that are taking pre orders right?

SSC

BBTS

MIM
Sideshow is selling this? & what is MIM?

A few seconds after I posted that :D

To get this statue to me (item price, shipping, customs), it might cost me around $1000US. I think I better make sure I really like it before buying, when peeps post 'in hand' pics :D

I knew people would get confused after I wrote that, but it was too late someone already replied to my quote. :slap

SSC= Secret Compass Collectibles

MIM= Monsters in Motion.

Wow, I'm surprised this is selling so fast! I didn't think it would sell this quickly. Thought the price would put people off a bit. I guess I was wrong lol.

Wow, I'm surprised this is selling so fast! I didn't think it would sell this quickly. Thought the price would put people off a bit. I guess I was wrong lol.

Yeah it wouldn't be a problem so much if it was a little statue but once it sells out on pre orders big statues like this usually don't get reordered so then u have to resort to buying it from Asia or a country outside where u live, which cost too much in shipping. Plus the value would of most likely gone up by then, and I predict like most statues this will go on ebay for over $1000 USD within a year. :(

I knew people would get confused after I wrote that, but it was too late someone already replied to my quote. :slap

SSC= Secret Compass Collectibles

MIM= Monsters in Motion.
i was scratching my head too when I saw SSC :lol

you and Chris need to get this . 1000US$ :horror wait better just look at pics :panic: is it the shipping ? :slap

$579.99 + $44.29 shipping for US peeps at BBTS .....

tumblr_lv7f1mpS4f1qg6og6o1_500.gif

i was scratching my head too when I saw SSC :lol

you and Chris need to get this . 1000US$ :horror wait better just look at pics :panic: is it the shipping ? :slap

shipping/customs etc would be an issue for larry.with me it's paying out £500 for a statue,when with a family to support,it's a big outlay.
the £500 is all in though,as it's either from the UK or EU.£445+£45 shipped from EU.CAN SEE LARRY'S POINT THOUGH.
shame the shipping cost from HK would kill the price.for most collectors,as desisandy got a steal with the price he got..

shipping/customs etc would be an issue for larry.with me it's paying out £500 for a statue,when with a family to support,it's a big outlay.
the £500 is all in though,as it's either from the UK or EU.£445+£45 shipped from EU.CAN SEE LARRY'S POINT THOUGH.
shame the shipping cost from HK would kill the price.for most collectors,as desisandy got a steal with the price he got..
I was thinking with the exchange rate could work in ur favor . I don't send a lot of stuff back to UK ? So not very sure about the different rates still need to check it out , once I get to shops am going to ask about the shipping .

:rotfl

My reaction when I read those prices:

scared.gif

Good luck to those buying him.

Two ways to look at this I guess.

a) WAY more expensive than 1/6 scale figures.
b) WAY cheaper than other comparable 1/3 or 1/2 scale statues.

I choose option B ! :rotfl

Back