Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say, I'm a fan of Bruce Lee but I never thought I was a big enough fan to get a statue of him, but this representation is so beautiful. The detail looks absolutely stunning. Maybe I can get this piece. We'll see.

Just looking at my 1/4 Lee collection.
This thing is going to tower over them.

The HD-1002, 1003, 1008 - are about 45cm+ tall.

This is going to be 71cm including the 10cm base.....and bright yellow :D
:horror thought it was 600mm for the fig ? And extra 100mm for base About 60 cm. this is going to be too big to fit in hand luggage,if 71cm just body no way am I putting this in the cargo hold last time I put statue in came out with missing fingers lol, think they must gave it a good kicking. edit that I just saw including the base ok

The missing fingers was actually my SDCC Amazing Spider-man bust lol now has fingers laying about somewhere .

Just looking at my 1/4 Lee collection.
This thing is going to tower over them.

The HD-1002, 1003, 1008 - are about 45cm+ tall.

This is going to be 71cm including the 10cm base.....and bright yellow :D

Actually the GOD suit is orange not yellow. It looked yellow in clouse's GOD because of the blue filter to make it look like night. :wink1:

That was to make it easier for me to give them the deposit and have it appear under my account.
Funny they haven't changed the price back to $899 yet.

That sucks, since you have paid the deposit you should only owe $699 now, I would contact them now.

I'd still go through Blitzway for those in Australia that are interested....it'll end up at Popcultua anyway

I pre ordereded through Blitzway and they never got back to me. I asked Popcultua do i have to order through Blitzway or can I get it just straight from you? They said just get it straight from us. I guess for people who want that engraving thing should try their luck at Blitzway. :dunno

a few sellers are saying October release.havent confirmed what part though,or directly from them or blitzway

Actually the GOD suit is orange not yellow. It looked yellow in clouse's GOD because of the blue filter to make it look like night. :wink1:

It was actually orangy-yellow or yellowy-orange I believe :blissy

:horror thought it was 600mm for the fig ? And extra 100mm for base About 60 cm. this is going to be too big to fit in hand luggage,if 71cm just body no way am I putting this in the cargo hold last time I put statue in came out with missing fingers lol, think they must gave it a good kicking. edit that I just saw including the base ok

Hand luggage? lulz
Did you not read Blitzway's box dimensions straight off their site?
....if you think the figure is big:

Box:
Dimension (Shipping Box) : Approximately 21” W (540mm) x 21” L (540mm) x 31” H (800mm)

Have fun with hand luggage there.
Its bigger than a 5yr old child :D

That sucks, since you have paid the deposit you should only owe $699 now, I would contact them now.

um.....not sure what you mean. I do owe them $699 now .....

I meant Popcultua listed it specifically so I could order and because the 'regular' price was $899 they had to temporarily reduce it online for my 'preorder special' ....but it looks like I hasn't been put back up in price. Maybe the forgot ....or maybe they've decided that's what they're charging now.
I'm not bothered either way, as long you all remember you owe me one :rotfl

I pre ordereded through Blitzway and they never got back to me. I asked Popcultua do i have to order through Blitzway or can I get it just straight from you? They said just get it straight from us. I guess for people who want that engraving thing should try their luck at Blitzway. :dunno

Ah Blitzway you loveable incompetent fellows....

Perhaps email them with your Popcultua order details and ask to be included in the engraving special ....or ask Popcultua if they'll do it for you ?
If you care?
....I want mine engraved, I think its a fun little extra.

If Blitzway release in Seoul in mid September then its going to be October everywhere else in the world by the time the product arrives.

But really ....this is the collectibles industry .... since when is any company even close to on time ?

Unless Blitzway is really trying to change things up?
A cheap price for 1/3 scale!
New materials in a mixed media polystone statue!
AN ACCURATE SHIPPING DATE !? :horror

I'll believe it when I see it.....

It was actually orangy-yellow or yellowy-orange I believe :blissy

It is closer to Orange than yellow but yeah orange - yellow sounds about right. However, u said bright yellow, which is what it did look like in the movies due to the blue filter but it is no where near bright yellow in the original footage. I am just saying to you the statue will not be bright yellow when u get it. Is this your first GOD figure/statue? :huh

um.....not sure what you mean. I do owe them $699 now .....

I meant Popcultua listed it specifically so I could order and because the 'regular' price was $899 they had to temporarily reduce it online for my 'preorder special' ....but it looks like I hasn't been put back up in price. Maybe the forgot ....or maybe they've decided that's what they're charging now.

Oops, I kept thinking you paid a deposit of $100 for the original price of $800 but forgot to take into account that you got that discount. :slap

I'm not bothered either way, as long you all remember you owe me one :rotfl

Yeah all Aussie collectors that want this piece whether they know it or not owe you!

:hi5:

Ah Blitzway you loveable incompetent fellows....

Perhaps email them with your Popcultua order details and ask to be included in the engraving special ....or ask Popcultua if they'll do it for you ?
If you care?
....I want mine engraved, I think its a fun little extra.

Nah, I don't want mine engraved anyway.

Also the fact that I don't have to deal with Blitzway anymore is a bonus! :D

EB 1/4 WOTD got released on time,and I got it 5 days later..you never know:rotfl.seriously though if mid oct it's is then folks will have more time to save up to get it if they so wish..it's still a strange set up by blitzway anyway..oh the GOD suit was orangellow-kinda-sort of-ish:wink1:

EB 1/4 WOTD got released on time,and I got it 5 days later..you never know:rotfl.seriously though if mid oct it's is then folks will have more time to save up to get it if they so wish..it's still a strange set up by blitzway anyway..oh the GOD suit was orangellow-kinda-sort of-ish:wink1:

There really is no debate the color of suit looks the same as the pic in your signature. :lol

wow shipping rate isn't crazy either $44

Well it is domestic.

If I was getting this statue, I would go with BBTS in a heartbeat. It's $20 less retail, no crazy shipping charge and reliability. But that's just me. Unless of course, you must have the engraving done from Blitzway.

So us Aussies are spending a $100 more in Australian dollars than u guys in the states. I don't think we got off too bad. :yess:

Hey buddy would the shipping work for a better deal for you? if u need help u know where to google me :lol joking pm me if can help u out .:hi5:
Thanks for the offer Desisandy :hi5:

But I think I'm going to be a spectator on this one though :D

bet you end up getting it:nana:.perhaps waiting maybe the best option.if a good deal could be got,i'd even be tempted,i could forgive the slight issues I have with it..but I suppose shipping and taxes are the killer for me.:gah:

no idea dark.but all the UK/EU sellers seem to be pricing it at £480-£500..lot of money (even for a bruce fan like myself)

Thanks for the offer Desisandy :hi5:

But I think I'm going to be a spectator on this one though :D
your re welcome buddy:1-1: , might be wise to wait this out , the size and shipping could cause price to come down :monkey3 yes the import and custom charges will bump up the price for everyone. The price in HK is ok, but once shipping is included , some might even want the UK/EU dealers for peace of mind too_OSB has great CS and u know your order is safe with them. Might need to factor dealer quote me price for shipping could be misquoted like TGBTR case . But I hope not .:lol.

Back