Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..his estimated delivery is end sept/middle oct.maybe hence me holding back a bit (trying to save some £s)and that should give just enough time to cover with paypal incase things go wrong.as he only has 2 left.i'll PM you the link.

best of luck..hope it comes good for you,and you safely bring him back mate
yes if I do buy here locally I check what's possible or not , like if both arms comes off all the better, and not too brittle , I try bring one back I don't keep boxes anyway if its really possible spare one .:)

i'm sure it will be boxed/packaged reall well.and safe in the cargo hold....oops I meant THEY:rotfl.LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR OPINION ON IT.. should you pick it up via the shops.

FORWARD TO YOUR OPINION ON IT.. should you pick it up via the shops.
sure buddy also I take pic,s if any display are available . Am dying to see this statue displayed , and share with everyone if I see . :)

Huh? Cheaper than the actual statue, & shipping is included? Do tell DVD, do tell.

Whoa thanks for sharing that link mrchris.
I ordered mine yesterday in a local shop it's the regular version.
Can't wait i'm so exiting for Bruce to come home.:clap

Huh? Cheaper than the actual statue, & shipping is included? Do tell DVD, do tell.

i po'ed from my usual distributor/shops..
i got a 20 dollar off because of special promotion from blitzway they have given to all distributor... (i am a long time customer so i got a special discount) - shipping is always free when i order something..

https://www.thegoodthebadandtherobots.co.uk/
i'm sure if more become available he''ll get em.hopefully without a major price increase..if blitzway were more fourthcoming regarding local suppliers/shipping rates.and had a far better sales tactic,it would be sooo much easier.

Hi All,
I've got a message from this company the good the bad and the robots.
Now way you can order Bruce true him anymore.

Dear Johnny

After countless conversations and sleepless nights. I have decided to withdraw my order from Blitzway.
I could not meet a mutual agreement on various aspects of the order including shipping and so I am no longer taking the item on.

I can understand that this may have left you angry and disappointed with me and my company but I ask you to understand that I cannot supply an item that is costing me more to buy than what I can sell it for.
It’s just not good business.
I also ask you to take into consideration I have done everything I can to resolve this and wanted to inform you as soon as I knew so you have a really good chance of sourcing one still.
I’m aware this situation may attract bad press for The Good The Bad & The Robots but I will say in my defence, the fault doesn’t lie with me.
I hope you can forgive us and understand?

Lee Ward

(Partner)

The Good The Bad & The Robots

P.S: I thought you guys want to know this. :gah:

Sounds fair. tGtB&tR seem to be doing right by their customers. Can't really blame them. & they let it be known early, so still time to try & get one from somewhere else.

Hi All,
I've got a message from this company the good the bad and the robots.
Now way you can order Bruce true him anymore.

Dear Johnny

After countless conversations and sleepless nights. I have decided to withdraw my order from Blitzway.
I could not meet a mutual agreement on various aspects of the order including shipping and so I am no longer taking the item on.

I can understand that this may have left you angry and disappointed with me and my company but I ask you to understand that I cannot supply an item that is costing me more to buy than what I can sell it for.
It’s just not good business.
I also ask you to take into consideration I have done everything I can to resolve this and wanted to inform you as soon as I knew so you have a really good chance of sourcing one still.
I’m aware this situation may attract bad press for The Good The Bad & The Robots but I will say in my defence, the fault doesn’t lie with me.
I hope you can forgive us and understand?

Lee Ward

(Partner)

The Good The Bad & The Robots

P.S: I thought you guys want to know this. :gah:

This is just one email, but it sounds like Blitzway may be simply trying to use international resellers as a shipping service.

This was my concern back a few pages ago ....its an odd model where you're ordering directly with a set price but the orders are then farmed out to independent companies to complete.

(without them even knowing in advance where the orders will be farmed out to ! )

All these things happening, I doubt any company will order from the Blitzway. It looks like the only way to get this piece is if you live in Korea.:slap

All these things happening, I doubt any company will order from the Blitzway. It looks like the only way to get this piece is if you live in Korea.:slap

I able to get this piece in Malaysia with USD 600 PO price.
May be you can contact www.xl-shop.com to see if their shipping fee is OK for you all.

HTH

Back