Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not knocking the likeness,but here's a similar pic to the sculpt.with a more expressive look.which suits both stick/chuck poses better.

I think it's the ''down in the mouth'' look that's not doing it for me,can anyone photoshop a slight grin/smirk...don't ask me i'm useless

That would have been cool too.

Blitzway's incompetence here and its inability to place an order has made me want this more ...."why won't you take my money!"

.....maybe that has been their plan all along.

Well done Blitzway, well done.

EDIT: Wow....just received email from Blitzway

Dear Customer
Thanks for your patience.

Now we inform you that we have made an agreement with a good distributor there, which is https://www.ikoncollectables.com.au

We have forwarded your order to them and they will contact you soon.
If you have any problem with them, please let us know again.

Best

Very interesting....

Last edited:
I emailed them 2x about inquiring about the distributor in north america with no avail; the deadline for the free engraving is Aug 22, so they better help us out in US/Canada asap, not liking the fact they are not responding either to my emails.

:eek
Blitzway's incompetence here and its inability to place an order has made me want this more ...."why won't you take my money!"

Very interesting....

Holly **** so Ikon is getting it in ?!!!

The trouble is they are a wholesaler, so you still going to have to find a store that will order from them. I guess this is better than nothing though. :yess:

Very interesting....

Good news :)

:eek

Holly **** so Ikon is getting it in ?!!!

The trouble is they are a wholesaler, so you still going to have to find a store that will order from them. I guess this is better than nothing though. :yess:

Yeah I don't know .... this is a very different process than we've seen used before.

As these are orders with a buyer already attached due to order placed through Blitzway's site, perhaps we will just pay Ikon directly through Paypal or something, and get the product sent directly to us....

Yeah I don't know .... this is a very different process than we've seen used before.

As these are orders with a buyer already attached due to order placed through Blitzway's site, perhaps we will just pay Ikon directly through Paypal or something, and get the product sent directly to us....

I just spoke to Ikon they no nothing about this, so either the person I spoke to was not the head of it all. Or Blitzway have not made an agreement but just sent an email asking for Ikon to order it. Ikon really was really quite reluctant to give me any info as I am not a retailer, no surprize there. They did say though if we get it in you can't buy it from us, you have to buy it from a retailer that gets it from us. They also said unless it is on our website you can't order it.

Ok now lets look at this.

1. One u order from the blitzway website.

2. That order goes to Ikon (hopefully).

3. Then you have to find a store that will order it from Ikon.

Seems like such a dam hassle. :gah:

However, I am glad at least Blitzway tried to find someone local to get it in.

I just spoke to Ikon they no nothing about this, so either the person I spoke to was not the head of it all. Or Blitzway have not made an agreement but just sent an email asking for Ikon to order it. Ikon really was really quite reluctant to give me any info as I am not a retailer, no surprize there. They did say though if we get it in you can't buy it from us, you have to buy it from a retailer that gets it from us. They also said unless it is on our website you can't order it.

Ok now lets look at this.

1. One u order from the blitzway website.

2. That order goes to Ikon (hopefully).

3. Then you have to find a store that will order it from Ikon.

Seems like such a dam hassle. :gah:

However, I am glad at least Blitzway tried to find someone local to get it in.

lulz it just keeps getting better and better :slap:rotfl:rotfl

lulz it just keeps getting better and better :slap:rotfl:rotfl

I didn't say this to upset u, I just don't like it how Blitzway is messing us around and want to find out the truth, because Blitzway seem to have no idea what they are doing.

At least by ordering SAB u got Blitzway to try and find a distributor if it wasn't for u we would not even have that hope. :wink1:

Anyway, you are expecting Ikon to email u back, so hopefully that person I spoke to was wrong and the wheels are in motion. :pray:

Nevertheless, since they only sell to retailers I doubt we can buy from them direct still. :(

not knocking the likeness,but here's a similar pic to the sculpt.with a more expressive look.which suits both stick/chuck poses better.
https://s1099.photobucket.com/user/...ce-lee-27653488-1023-713_zps672e3033.jpg.html
I think it's the ''down in the mouth'' look that's not doing it for me,can anyone photoshop a slight grin/smirk...don't ask me i'm useless

This is a good observation. He basically looks like he has chew in his mouth in the statue, like a ball player...

Bottom line is for that price it had better be everything you want it to be and more. Otherwise, just wait for the next one... You just know Blitz is chomping at the bit to do more...

I didn't say this to upset u, I just don't like it how Blitzway is messing us around and want to find out the truth, because Blitzway seem to have no idea what they are doing.

At least by ordering SAB u got Blitzway to try and find a distributor if it wasn't for u we would not even have that hope. :wink1:

Anyway, you are expecting Ikon to email u back, so hopefully that person I spoke to was wrong and the wheels are in motion. :pray:

Nevertheless, since they only sell to retailers I doubt we can buy from them direct still. :(

Where did my post indicate I was upset with you? I thought the amount of 'lulz' used and ROFL emoticons would indicate otherwise.... :)

I just find it all bizarre and funny.
They don't have my money so I'm not worried about getting ripped off.

Where did my post indicate I was upset with you? I thought the amount of 'lulz' used and ROFL emoticons would indicate otherwise.... :)

I just find it all bizarre and funny.
They don't have my money so I'm not worried about getting ripped off.

No I noticed the symbols after I sent that message, and thought wow he didn't seem upset, maybe I should not of said that. However, I meant that I didn't say these things for everyone here in Australia to get up set. Like I didn't say it to crush people's dreams. :wink1:

So who wants a further update! :D
....am I the only one who preordered or the only one in this process, by the way?

So.....Pop Cultua have now contacted me directly and said they are the retailer and orders have been passed on to them.

I like Popcultua and have dealt with them a few times.

Their regular price: A$899 delivered to your door in Australia

But:

For those in early (well maybe just me lulz) they are offering it at A$799 delivered, with A$100 deposit right now.

Not bad. The Australian dollar is dropping and likely to drop more making this progressively more expensive. Its 14kg which is enormous and going to cost a bomb to ship from Asia to Melbourne.

Screw it....I'm all in.

Its a 1/3 Bruce Lee Game of Death statue ....how dare I consider not buying :D

EDIT: Just making clear, I'm talking in Australian dollars here....

Last edited:
makes my $750 delivered NO deposit...seem cheap:lol. that's if I was buying it..after all it's only bruce lee in game of death at 1/3 scale:horror..what did I just say:thud:

makes my $750 delivered NO deposit...seem cheap:lol. that's if I was buying it..after all it's only bruce lee in game of death at 1/3 scale:horror..what did I just say:thud:

Ah but you're in the UK (at least from your profile on the left hand side)

We get robbed blind on everything out here. Its cheaper for me to buy a book or DVD from AmazonUK and have it shipped halfway across the world to my door than it is for me to buy the same product out of a shop.

This is going through an Aussie retailer that runs their own shop and has to worry about their absurdly high rent and electricity bills ...and then their own profit.

And I'm talking in Australian dollars now, which is dropping.
US$600 is A$670 at the moment (dammit, 6 months ago it would have been A$580....)

So all in all, A$799 delivered is not so bad....

So who wants a further update! :D
....am I the only one who preordered or the only one in this process, by the way?

So.....Pop Cultua have now contacted me directly and said they are the retailer and orders have been passed on to them.

I like Popcultua and have dealt with them a few times.

Their regular price: A$899 delivered to your door in Australia

But:

For those in early (well maybe just me lulz) they are offering it at A$799 delivered, with A$100 deposit right now.

Not bad. The Australian dollar is dropping and likely to drop more making this progressively more expensive. Its 14kg which is enormous and going to cost a bomb to ship from Asia to Melbourne.

Screw it....I'm all in.

Its a 1/3 Bruce Lee Game of Death statue ....how dare I consider not buying :D

EDIT: Just making clear, I'm talking in Australian dollars here....

Thanks for the update dude. At that price, I'm out unfortunately.

lucky for me it comes from a EU seller.so the shipping is £35-$53ish usd..had it come from asia try 3times that,then no doubt £100-$150usd customs/vat/import duty on top..so a £600-900usd or even more was the outcome.making that a good deal.for ''what's his name''in the yellow suit from that film:rotfl..yeh SAB UK I am ;)

Thanks for the update dude. At that price, I'm out unfortunately.

No prob man....if it helps they offer payment plans apparently.

With the Aussie dollar right now, this is basically US$600+US$115 shipping translated directly into local currency.
Sucks our dollar is low, but generally an okay price I can live with.

Back