Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I able to get this piece in Malaysia with USD 600 PO price.
May be you can contact www.xl-shop.com to see if their shipping fee is OK for you all.

HTH

:goodpost:

Finally the only one store apart from that Denmark Ebay store that is getting it in! :yess:

I am just happy I can order this somewhere else other than putting an order through blitzway!

Thanks a lot of for the link man! :hi5:

Oh I just read the site shipping is not even free for domestic buyers, here is the quote below.

* Please take note, this item is excluded from our FREE SHIPPING promotion.**

Give Blitzway a chance guys :lol

Yeah it seems like a premature launch, but I'm guessing it will get sorted eventually.

Give Blitzway a chance guys :lol

Yeah it seems like a premature launch, but I'm guessing it will get sorted eventually.

Some of these collectible companies ....I swear.... just bizarre....

"We're going to build the biggest heaviest Bruce Lee statue ever, with Arnie Kim!"

12 months later:

"We did it!"
"Awesome. So how is this shipping out?"
"um....................................."

The only thing more comical than apparently not having a plan to ship your own product out is that Fire Figures company that launched an entire Assassins Creed 1/6 franchise line and then was baffled that Ubisoft would have a problem with that :D

The only thing more comical than apparently not having a plan to ship your own product out is that Fire Figures company that launched an entire Assassins Creed 1/6 franchise line and then was baffled that Ubisoft would have a problem with that :D
They seemed so optimistic that they were simply going to waltz in & get the license after making the figures :lol

Thanks for the info dark shadows. Hmmmm bummer for those losing out on TGBTR orders.am sure they would have kept their orders if they could.at least they,re honest about it .i got some hk supplier with stock PO. ones tells me 4000 hk$ but prob can get lower. Another has this for VIP members at 3800hk$ not bad if no need for shipping.prob this is the price mark for hk PO,s but am told shipping is about late Nov to early 2014 . Don't think this is a Sept or Oct release. Unless Bliztway is sending out to international buyers first and not Asia.

Maybe a 2014 release? If that's the case, it would be cool if they surprised collectors with a "tweaked for the better" sculpt. I feel something like this should have the "without a doubt" best Bruce Lee sculpt released so far.

Maybe a 2014 release? If that's the case, it would be cool if they surprised collectors with a "tweaked for the better" sculpt. I feel something like this should have the "without a doubt" best Bruce Lee sculpt released so far.

I think it is the best released Bruce Lee sculpt so far as far as mass produced ones go IMO.

I think the supliers are being cautious , knowing how Blitzway,s releases is on most occasions late. The guy I buy from always warns me . He knows I can't hang around and wait :lol

cant say I blame TGBTR the profit margin on this is either very small or none.statue $599-£400.shipping-who knows.so say retailers get $75-£50 discount per statue.then say $100-£70ish shipping.if their lucky they make a small profit.like I said the best UK/EU price I've seen is $720-$750-£480-£500 delivered so they still pay themselves to ship to you.so they make a small profit.blitzway should really clear this mess up.and rethink how these can be sold a much easier way.

I think it is the best released Bruce Lee sculpt so far as far as mass produced ones go IMO.
It's arguably the best released so far. What I'm saying is "without a doubt" the best in everybody's (or almost) eyes. The mass produced sculpt that fits that criteria does not exist yet :D

It's arguably the best released so far. What I'm saying is "without a doubt" the best in everybody's (or almost) eyes. The mass produced sculpt that fits that criteria does not exist yet :D

I know what you mean but likeness is subjective to a point so you can't please everyone.

Re: Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_3_zpsaf705b22.jpg

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_6_zpsbd16efbf.jpg

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_4_zpsb41b78e8.jpg

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_2_zps10b37c61.jpg

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_1_zps72e8d167.jpg
Let's just remind how good it still looks :monkey2 it's sure does have the Arnie Kim's style to it , still a very nice piece to have in the collection. :lol

I KNOW cant please everybody..would have liked a more ''expressive'' sculpt,that's my take on it.....larry who?:pfft:

Yer is that the Larry who,s not selling us his hair sculpts . I don't know him anymore . Lol. So who has ordered this beside DVD?

@Dark - I understand that. But I think it's possible for a sculpt to achieve a level of accuracy that can have almost all in here agreeing, is the superior Bruce Lee sculpt ever released. But we're not there yet.

@Desisandy, Chris - :lol :1-1:

@Dark - I understand that. But I think it's possible for a sculpt to achieve a level of accuracy that can have almost all in here agreeing, is the superior Bruce Lee sculpt ever released. But we're not there yet.

Hmm I guess that is possible, well I would think most people would agree as far as likeness goes the smiley 1/4 scale WOD sculpt is the best one. Unlike his other sculpts, I can't find a thing wrong with that one. Nevertheless, it is not my favorite one because I just do not care for a smiley sculpt of Bruce Lee.

not knocking the likeness,but here's a similar pic to the sculpt.with a more expressive look.which suits both stick/chuck poses better.

I think it's the ''down in the mouth'' look that's not doing it for me,can anyone photoshop a slight grin/smirk...don't ask me i'm useless

Last edited:
Back