Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way! That guy must be like 5'10"!

:lol

I am not sure if you are referring to if that guy is tall or short. Either way 5'10 is exactly average height for while males.

Scratch-head1.gif

shipping company gave the wrong quotes for shipping(price will go up) but he's hoping to get more.
shame so the price misquoted by ship com, OSB mention the shipment is too large to crate and each will be sent individually. Guess shipping is going to bump up this release :slaps I,d would have been lot happier with a smaller base , too bad there is no inhand display to gauge how this looks .

https://www.thegoodthebadandtherobots.co.uk/
i'm sure if more become available he''ll get em.hopefully without a major price increase..if blitzway were more fourthcoming regarding local suppliers/shipping rates.and had a far better sales tactic,it would be sooo much easier.

Thanks also didn't u mention there was a Hong Kong seller on ebay to? I can only find the Denmark one.

This and the HT,s crow release is what am most interested, but would have liked the Crow to be 1/4th scale , I just find that scale has more presence, anyway can't wait for theses two to come out. :D

the was 4 in total..my guess is they sold out (I think they had about 4-6 each)either that or they break ebays 30 day rules for PO..denmark is still there and as it's in the EU tax customs wont apply to UK/EU buyers.YEAH 1/4 CROW GREAT!!

ERRR.nope been asleep since then LOL.being honest the price from the seller in Denmark was as cheap(if that's the right word)and without taking the chance of customs etc via HK is a better bet for UK/EU buyers..well via ebay..so far.

ERRR.nope been asleep since then LOL.being honest the price from the seller in Denmark was as cheap(if that's the right word)and without taking the chance of customs etc via HK is a better bet for UK/EU buyers..well via ebay..so far.

Wow if the Denamark one was cheap compared to the HK seller, I don't want to even know who the HK seller was then. :horror

I think sellers in HK either bump the shipping costs up,or give free shipping and bump the price up..I've bought many items from there,and the last few months have seen an increase of the above..

I think sellers in HK either bump the shipping costs up,or give free shipping and bump the price up..I've bought many items from there,and the last few months have seen an increase of the above..
I ,d stick with UK/EU supplier if possible , plus the dreaded custom fees :thud:

not a great way of showing the scale..my detolf is 15'5'' wide,the statues base is 15'' and the gap between my hands is 28''..thats one BIG display piece..dwarfs the 1/6 figures.

I can now understand a little better the price...but still expensive when your on a tight budget.

Nice display Chris , yer that looks about right,it's going to even dwarf the EB HD ETD. I might even get away with bringing this back and mail my smaller items , being plastic that should be more sturdy to post,

if you can sneak a spare statue....not bothered with the base wink wink.regarding the HD1002 that stands about 6'' smaller,@1/3 the body mass is going to be bigger too..BIG BRUCEY.

On sec thought I could cuddle baby Bruce over with a blanket, You think the flight attendents would notice :D

Back