Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 so far.:wink1: he's back in the case with his stick front facing.bloody heavy lifting it over him.so he's staying put.....for now:lol

I'm wonder, after this "Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue", what's the next Bruce Lee figure or statue coming out from Blitzway??
Anybody had info on next project that they doing??

it's gonna be another 1/3 scale.so I would think another statue.or so they told me.

I'm most interested in whether or not they'll continue their mixed media approach for the sculpts (different parts of body from different materials) as they did with the GoD statue.

That'd mean he'd need to be fully clothed.
Not sure what fully clothed Bruce look I'd personally be interested in.
Way of the Dragon is the obvious one, but we've just had the Enterbay 1/4 figure so not so interested in that right now.
Maybe the white shirt look in Enter the Dragon ?

that's my thought too.or the catsuit with bag?unless they go the way of EB 1/4 statues and do a vinyl type one.or even give him a neck peg fitting?
wont be till next year I would think.

So I've received my replacement statue from Popcultcha, and the nunchucks now stick to the arm pit. One of the small corner piece on the base was already broken off when I was unboxing, so had to use superglue.

Only downside is that this time I didn't get a plaque. I read on this forum awhile ago that someone else didn't get one too?

Congrats on recieving the GOD Chris . Mmmmmm can't wait for the next Blitzway release , :pray: both Rocky n, their next Bruce Lee are this good .
Yup the base little brackets are delicate . Just loosely stuck on .cht469

Finally got mine on the pedestal.

20140428_075554_LLS.jpg

$250ish for the case I would think.when I was looking.in the UK I was quoted £130 for a 30''x16''x16'' acrylic one.not cheap.you could maybe get some sheets that size,and diy it? bit of clear glue no need for a base if you have a table to display bruce on.not sure on the cost though.

brilliant set up:clap.ever thought about getting a custom GOD pagoda backdrop behind him.i could see that looking rather cool.

Oh ok, only problem I have with glass is that it is heavy.

Wow very classy display. :clap

BTW is the Endo CM statue the only CM statue u have?

I had CM Predator and Superman, but sold them. I wanted CM TX to go with T-800 endo

Back