Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the non PO came with a non engraved bronze plate,which I think blends in better with the base than the gold one.

Agreed, it looks much better, just like the wooden reg base looks much better than the golden one. All that gold looks tacky imo. I wish I would have received a bronze plate. Mine will be staying in the box.

just been on blitzways site..interesting and never noticed this before (or is this for the 2nd run)
*Orders placed during the pre-order period will receive a special gift. The reverse of the nameplate will be engraved with the name of the purchaser (limited to 20 characters in English), ''the serial number will also be laser engraved in the numerical release order''

Where is this suppose to be because it is not on my name plate? :huh

I think they conveniently forgot about that little detail when they realized how fast the preorders were coming in. :lol

Hi
Does the Bruce Lee plate with "black" backcolor come with stock? Is it custom made or ...?

Thank you

Agreed, it looks much better, just like the wooden reg base looks much better than the golden one. All that gold looks tacky imo. I wish I would have received a bronze plate. Mine will be staying in the box.

Well this is strange, I never bothered to look at mine and I have a bronze plate, which is strange since I preordered this. While it may look better I kind of feel ripped off, since I was one of the first to preorder this.

I think they conveniently forgot about that little detail when they realized how fast the preorders were coming in. :lol

Yeah probably.

don't think so steve it did say those who PO this during the I think (aug)period would get a gold one with optional engraving.
oh kkchan it's the bronze plaque that comes with the regular..although it does look kinda black.

Hmm maybe I should contact my LCS then, to see if I can get a replacement, since these come separate to the statue.

Mine came in the statue box, so it's probably like you said and the fact that you didn't have it engraved made them send you a 'regular' one.

Mine came in the statue box, so it's probably like you said and the fact that you didn't have it engraved made them send you a 'regular' one.

I don't think that is the case because my friend didn't even preorder one and his name plate was gold. Looks like I just got left overs. :(

maybe QC issues?or rushed boxing.mine also came in a little box inside the big box.but like I said I prefer the bronze version,but yes steve I belive you should have got a gold one so get in touch and see why you never.

maybe QC issues?or rushed boxing.mine also came in a little box inside the big box.but like I said I prefer the bronze version,but yes steve I belive you should have got a gold one so get in touch and see why you never.

Yeah I will but that will have to wait till next week because it is Easter holidays now! :gah:

Well the gold plaque looks awful and they aren't numbered anyway right? I'd keep and be happy with the bronze. :)

Well the gold plaque looks awful and they aren't numbered anyway right? I'd keep and be happy with the bronze. :)

True but I am thinking the gold plate version would be worth more in the long run (not that I plan on ever selling this) but I am entitled to it, since I was one of the first to preoder.

excluding the value.the gold plaque was included with the PO.so it should have been included with your statue steve,regardless of engraving(that was optional).
I do prefer the bronze one,but unlike you my PO fell through.but from what I seem to remember(from pics/video) the ones PO all seem to have gold plaques.
try contacting blitzway/retailer regarding this on Tuesday.it maybe as I said bad QC or sloppy packing?
just had a look on youtube,and the 4 videos I saw showing the regular all had gold plaques.

Last edited:
excluding the value.the gold plaque was included with the PO.so it should have been included with your statue steve,regardless of engraving(that was optional).
I do prefer the bronze one,but unlike you my PO fell through.but from what I seem to remember(from pics/video) the ones PO all seem to have gold plaques.
try contacting blitzway/retailer regarding this on Tuesday.it maybe as I said bad QC or sloppy packing?

It could be as it came in a separate box inside the big Blitzway box, so they could easily put the wrong one in there, if they opened up Bltizways boxes before they sent it to me. Either way I will be contacting them Chris because I am entitled to the gold one not the bronze one.

totally agree steve.it most likely is a packing error.just explain and I'm sure they will sent out a gold one.

well I've been playing around with the right arm peg on this.and I can finally pose bruce with his stick in the case.
the arm magnet still holds firm(once I complete the finish the arm will look neater)and as the sleeve covers the join anyway it wont be noticeable.
and it can still revert to the original position.

Back