Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
latest tracking via SDA.IT..EXIT FROM CUSTOMS Gran Bretagna
so he's here in the UK.....I think.roberto did say ''royal post''.tried both parcelforce/royal mail.but wont accept my tracking number.
I know a different UK number is given so i'll try later.bad thing is I'm working all day tomorrow and Wednesday!!!!aargh

Don't worry, Chris, I'm sure everything will be fine. Mine did come through national post, too. I'm really satisfied with how Roberto managed things, and I'll be sure to order from Toy Heroes again whenever Blitzway release their new piece - as I'm now officially addicted to them. ^_^

agree Roberto was great,its just frustrating that SDA show tracking,but I cant get any from the UK delivery source.but yes a couple of days and he should be here.

Fantastic review Atheris. :rock I really enjoyed the commenter and can't wait to get mine this Friday. BTW, what video camera did you used to record? Amazing video quality.

I actually like the statue waaaaay better with the nunchucks hanging down (or the green bamboo which is the same arm)

A lot of people seem to prefer the chucks tucked under the armpit by the photos we see....

I suppose it's a more iconic look.if the relaxed arm/hand was facing a more forward position then the bamboo would have looked even better.

Great review, Atheris; really enjoyed watching that. Have to agree on the price, too -- absolute steal, considering the scale and quality. What a beautiful piece.

Thanks dude. I can't wait for Rocky now. Hope we get some more progress shots soon.

Fantastic review Atheris. :rock I really enjoyed the commenter and can't wait to get mine this Friday. BTW, what video camera did you used to record? Amazing video quality.

Appreciated bud, filmed with iPhone 5s :)

Congrats on getting this also. You're gonna love it.

Chris

I actually like the statue waaaaay better with the nunchucks hanging down (or the green bamboo which is the same arm)

A lot of people seem to prefer the chucks tucked under the armpit by the photos we see....

I suppose it's a more iconic look.

My aunt did say she liked the 'nunchucks down' pose better. I agree about the 'armpit pose' being slightly more iconic. Both look great, but as long as I don't have some kind of case for it, that's the one I'll be displaying him with - the dangling nunchuk would be too much of a temptation for my cat. :panic::lol

Congrats, Chris, you're in for a treat real soon!

And just because, here's my cat chilling with Bruce.

Rasca_amb_Bruce2_zps0235fd52.jpg

a couple of quick shots before bed.i must admit this has turned out better than I expected and looks great displayed.
hats off to blitzway,even though it's my 1st PF type statue (and most expensive) they did a very very good job.it even knocks the HD1002 off the top of my list.
not perfect but dam near.also many thanks to Roberto at toy hero's for excellent communication and service.i also think the bronze plaque goes better with the base.
yes my pics still suck!!

Congrats, Chris, you're in for a treat real soon!

And just because, here's my cat chilling with Bruce.

Rasca_amb_Bruce2_zps0235fd52.jpg

Cool shot~ My expression was like your cat's when I opened Bruce....stunned... lol

a couple of quick shots before bed.i must admit this has turned out better than I expected and looks great displayed.
hats off to blitzway,even though it's my 1st PF type statue (and most expensive) they did a very very good job.it even knocks the HD1002 off the top of my list.
not perfect but dam near.also many thanks to Roberto at toy hero's for excellent communication and service.i also think the bronze plaque goes better with the base.
yes my pics still suck!!

A truly well-deserved display for Bruce, luv them leds at the base. :clap

cheers guys.the only downside with the case is I cant (as yet):wink1: display him with the bamboo.and it aint a small case.and yeah the led's look great in realtime.
pics really doesn't do them/him justice.am I happy with him?..you bet:).(but a smirk sculpt would have been my preference)but that's just me not a criticism.. its now No1 in my collection.and glad I (eventually got him)

cheers guys.the only downside with the case is I cant (as yet):wink1: display him with the bamboo.and it aint a small case.and yeah the led's look great in realtime.
pics really doesn't do them/him justice.am I happy with him?..you bet:).(but a smirk sculpt would have been my preference)but that's just me not a criticism.. its now No1 in my collection.and glad I (eventually got him)

When I saw mine again this morning all I thought is: "Damn, what a mighty fine statue". ^_^ Can't really wait to see more of Blitzway's offerings.

Congrats on yours arriving safely, Chris!

Back