Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed, but he looks good with the jacket off, so I keep going back to that pic and I think he looks much better overall.

I wasn't going to display him with the chair for space reasons, but I think w/o the jacket, slumped back in the chair with a desk might be the way to go. :rock

Blitzway did a nice job with this. I wonder why they don't have any other licenses yet. I'd love to see some smaller films with great characters. There's a long list of overlooked films out there.

I am really interested in this one as I love the details and the likeness of it seems spot on. Gui Bei in Beijing will be getting this next week also - and he as most of you who have bought from both checks the content if you ask him to plus he packs very well as many of you who got the Game of Death figure set from him knows. In Europe I highly recommend OneSixthBruce.co.uk for packing and checking - but I do not know exactly when he will be getting it in stock.

And the award for Pose 'Boot Is Most Likely To Burgle goes to...

attachment.php

:clap:clap:clap

I'm so glad to have ordered this guy! He looks fan-freaking-tastic, yeah the snap on the suit jacket sux, but posed correctly in his chair like pictured and his arm lowered you won't see it...Blitzway nailed it, very happy...whats next!?

so the guy i ordered him through with ebay back in november get back to me and tells me that they just got this in today and that they will be shipping mine tomorrow....i've ordered a ton of stuff from this seller....so i'm expecting this to be in hand prolly sometime within the next two weeks!!!!!

I am really interested in this one as I love the details and the likeness of it seems spot on. Gui Bei in Beijing will be getting this next week also - and he as most of you who have bought from both checks the content if you ask him to plus he packs very well as many of you who got the Game of Death figure set from him knows. In Europe I highly recommend OneSixthBruce.co.uk for packing and checking - but I do not know exactly when he will be getting it in stock.

I caved and ordered this last month from OSB. Looks awesome!
:yess:

Hey Lejuan and everyone else who ordered from ABC EXPRESS i talked to Leong from there today & he just got his shipment in so he'll be shipping these this week! ^_^

Back