Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Well said. We've waited this long, i'm not fussed over a slight delay whilst its being packaged

CEO told me HE was even at the factory packing and assembling the figures, so may be a few days before a reply!

Was hoping to get these for LFCC but its looking a bit tight!

Cheers WM, I did get an email on Friday evening, but after I had left for the weekend, as you say they are overseeing final stages and the figures release is imminent! :hi5:

Hey guyz i just got this from Leong @ ABCEXPRESS it's a email sent to him from BLITZWAY:

Blitzway to me show details 8:33 PM (10 minutes ago)

Dear Sir
Now we are releasing figures and it takes time depending on where you live.
For Asia, it will be released by next week, and for Europe and Brasil, it takes longer than that because of shipping by sea.

Thanks
나의 iPhone에서 보냄
AWESOME,right!:yess:

Hey guyz i just got this from Leong @ ABCEXPRESS it's a email sent to him from BLITZWAY:

Dear Sir
For Asia, it will be released by next week, and for Europe and Brasil, it takes longer than that because of shipping by sea.

Thanks
나의 iPhone에서 보냄

Awesome...i really hope there are no QC issues and we all receive a bad as$ figure! I can't wait to watch the Blu-ray with this guy posed in my detolf....any chances of someone making his desk in 1/6 to go along with him?

Awesome...i really hope there are no QC issues and we all receive a bad as$ figure! I can't wait to watch the Blu-ray with this guy posed in my detolf....any chances of someone making his desk in 1/6 to go along with him?

Awesome idea! I will look into it.

Can anyone provide a picture of the desk ?

I also think that would be an awesome idea as the classic shot from Scarface he sits behind the desk (in that chair that this super-cool figure set comes with ?) !

I also think that would be an awesome idea as the classic shot from Scarface he sits behind the desk (in that chair that this super-cool figure set comes with and the black suit that isn't included?) !

:lecture fixed!

I also think that would be an awesome idea as the classic shot from Scarface he sits behind the desk (in that chair that this super-cool figure set comes with and the black suit that isn't included and the and M16 Machine Gun ?) !

:lecture Fixed again !
smiley.gif

Dear Sir

Thanks
나의 iPhone에서 보냄

Oh yeah, i just hope Thor won't arrive here @ the same week/month as Tony. :pray:

TFS this info! :)

Thanks for that info Ceeemor, when I saw the thread bumped I was half expecting a 'any updates?' post - but this is actual real-life communication between a company and its customers. Awesome!

Any updates ?

...just kidding, I forgot about this figure, haha. Looking forward to see pics of him. I wanted to get it, but meh, wasn't a fan of the movie. The figure is impressive tho'.

Back