Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think,will it be ready for release on the 25th or does it look like it's heading into the 3rd quarter?I'm betting on the latter one but who knows except those with BW connects.Anyone?^_^

Breaker says 'imminent', so I'd bet if not on the 25th, then so close to it that it doesn't matter. When I get mine I am going to pose him on my shelf and stare at him for three days without blinking.

I have a friend that maybe able to print me a backround of Tonys room the back panel would be the windows behind his desk the one side panel would be the gun case the other the set of tvs showing the house cameras...

Breaker says 'imminent', so I'd bet if not on the 25th, then so close to it that it doesn't matter. When I get mine I am going to pose him on my shelf and stare at him for three days without blinking.

I emailed them today, as soon as I hear anything I'll report back... but I'm away from my computer this weekend for most of the time.

I emailed them today, as soon as I hear anything I'll report back... but I'm away from my computer this weekend for most of the time.
I'd be most grateful Wookster if you could do that,THANX!@ Hottoyzjoker do you mean like the backgrounds that the Godfather,Tony Stark and Bruce Lee have?That be AWESOME and if it comes out real good i'd be down for one.Lejuan i don't know about 3 days but i'll definitely play with it till i fall asleep with it in my hands!(That don't sound right:dunno)

2cp8i7ljpg.gif

:rotfl

Superb.

HEy guys i just got an email from Leong at ABC EXPRESS and he tells me that the figure is now going to be released between June 27 and July 3rd so i guess it looks like a 3rd quarter release.Didn't someone on here already say that it would show up around the 3rd quarter?Either way,IT SUX cause the way this is going we might not see this till the end of the year(I hope not)!

HEy guys i just got an email from Leong at ABC EXPRESS and he tells me that the figure is now going to be released between June 27 and July 3rd so i guess it looks like a 3rd quarter release.Didn't someone on here already say that it would show up around the 3rd quarter?Either way,IT SUX cause the way this is going we might not see this till the end of the year(I hope not)!

between June 27 and July 3rd is next week :dunno

I just have a feeling the released version is not going to be this type of quality.

What, you thought a brand new company was going to release their first product in flawless condition exactly in the timeframe they promised??

Everybody has their hiccups. They've already released pictures of the final production model, so we know it's ready. It's probably being loaded onto cartons in China ready to be shipped to distributors. It should be out to people in about a month or so.

I'm glad to hear the news, and as long as it gets to me and looks great, like the photos suggest, then it doesn't matter if it ships late anymore.

CEO told me HE was even at the factory packing and assembling the figures, so may be a few days before a reply!

Was hoping to get these for LFCC but its looking a bit tight!

CEO told me HE was even at the factory packing and assembling the figures, so may be a few days before a reply!

That's really cool. I guess this is a massive deal for them. Well I wish them the best of luck. Personally I want as many companies as possible releasing High end 1/6 collectibles.

Can't wait for this.

Hey,that's AWESOME!:yess:It shows that they're really behind their product.Hopefully quality control doesn't go out the window just to get these figures out quicker!:pray:

At this point there is nothing to suggest that this figure won't be a great looking figure. Let them take another week or month or however long to get this right - I'm in no hurry to take delivery of a crap figure, but I have a fair amount of patience when it comes to getting an awesome one :)

Back