Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

I cant believe this! 2 companies doing this at the same time?! I hope HT jumps on board though!

Great news! Maybe this Blitzway will give us a nice quality Scarface. Kinda like Subway did with Jack.

maybe Al was dooped into some sort of likeness agreement way back in the day because the only official merch i ever see his likeness on seems to be Scarface stuff

I'm pretty sure that Universal made an deal with him many years after the fact when the movie became a cult phenomenon. Because a few years ago (when SSC released their's) the market was inundated with merchandise and there had been nothing previously. Paramount may have done something similar with the Brando estate for Godfather merchandise.

But usually the individual collectible companies have to go get the likeness rights themselves if they weren't obtained when the movie contract was done.

when hot toys did this . they had to get the rights from the Brando estate and also get Francis ford Coppola"s approval too.
this is why thank the maker there is not a Frickin Godfather remake of some kind.because coming in 2015 . will smith as michael corleone, sonny played by denzel washington and freto played by puff daddy.. the godfather would be muhammad ali..

This looks cool and promising. But like others have said, I'm just not a big fan of the movie in general.

I need a Godfather Michael Corleone...come on Enterbay.

Hopefully this looks as good in hand as it does in the pictures. Is Enterbay making one also, or is that BS?

I'd say it's one of the most overrated movies of all time. Figure looks impressive though.

Sooo many people bloody love it lol!

Oh HEELLLLLS YES!!
You can't have just said what I thought you did...right?
It's his best after Carlito's Way.

Put it this way, Al Pacino is my favourite actor of all time, period
And I cannot even sit through the entire movie :monkey4 :p
My favourite actor, and one of my worst liked movies lol pretty hilarious actually :D
Just a bit odd they would've picked this instead of another to the Godfather line (well, seeing as two others did decent Vito's) if you get what I mean :)

Serpico is his best film BTW. I like Scarface, but, yes, very overrated. I'm one board for this fig though b/c I always thought the SS version was ass.

Just been e-speaking with Blitzway, lots of stuff going on but in a nutshell they have more than one version of Montana planed but no other Pacino figures at the moment (though this may of course change).
They do have other licensed figures planned and at the moment the unit price hasn't been set for retail (I guess they are still working out final manufacturing and distribution costings) but as soon as I know more I'll post it up.

I said at the beginning of the thread it should be next week sometime.

Wook, could you try and ask the price for us?

As for the sculptor, it was one of the first things I asked... at the moment it's being kept mysterious but the one thing I was old is that 1/6 aficionados will probably have heard of them....?

I have my theories.

As for the sculptor, it was one of the first things I asked... at the moment it's being kept mysterious but the one thing I was old is that 1/6 aficionados will probably have heard of them....?

I have my theories.

Anyone know any Korean artist not working for EB and HT??

Back