Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

Pacino's best film is The Godfather, Part 2. Always has been, always will be.

I'd say his best is Serpico and would buy figure of him.

Wouldnt be pending approval if it was a bootleg.

I'm so stoked! Finally a decent Scarface. Are they just creating headsculpts or will they offer a fully kitted figure?

I'm pretty sure it will be a full figure, and looking at the official poster, I'd hazzard a guess that's the full figure being used in the mock up poster.
scarface_ver2.jpg

Looks like he has HT hands... the relaxed left looks like the relaxed one from HT.

But a great looking figure... love the expression.

Yeah, I agree that Scarface = Pacino's most over-hyped performance (by far), whereas Serpico = Pacino's most over-looked performance. He was best in the Godfather films though, IMO.

Whats with the 'best movie' debate?

D i c k Tracy for me!:D

Whats with the 'best movie' debate?

D i c k Tracy for me!:D
It seems that discussions of Scarface collectibles always bring in haters (of which I am one) and defensive fans that start going at it :D If you start saying that you do or don't like this film, you inevitably start talking about other Pacino movies, and next thing you know--complete thread derailment!

All the rap stars and young kids seem to love Scarface, but I have never understood the appeal. I do love me some gangster movies, but not that one.

Great looking figure, though. If Pacino is allowing his likeness to be used, then I, too, would hope to get a Michael Corleone at some point.

It seems that discussions of Scarface collectibles always bring in haters (of which I am one) and defensive fans that start going at it :D If you start saying that you do or don't like this film, you inevitably start talking about other Pacino movies, and next thing you know--complete thread derailment!

All the rap stars and young kids seem to love Scarface, but I have never understood the appeal. I do love me some gangster movies, but not that one.

Great looking figure, though. If Pacino is allowing his likeness to be used, then I, too, would hope to get a Michael Corleone at some point.

I agree. train is so far still on track:D

Wow.. I hope this will open up the doors for Michael Corleone & Heat figures.. I'd take a John Milton (Devil's Advocate) 1:6 figure as well, as long as he's dressed with his devilish smirk:

TheDevilsAdvocate.jpg

maybe Al was dooped into some sort of likeness agreement way back in the day because the only official merch i ever see his likeness on seems to be Scarface stuff

Holy crap!,
that teaser looks impressive!
It's great that new companies are entering the game!
Won't buy it, but I'm curious to see what they have to offer in the future!

This is a figure i've been waiting for. Pacino is a legend.
Scent of a Woman FTW!

This looks really impressive. What else have Blitzway done? Anything?

This looks really impressive. What else have Blitzway done? Anything?

I may be wrong, bro, but I think this is their 1st 1:6 figure.. Their site is still under construction! :D 1st one looks promising (headsculpt) already, so I hope they do well!

:chew

little photoshop to mix the 2 pictures ;)

scarface.jpg

Back