Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome bro! Still working on the first set. I promise to post pics asap! If everyone is as happy as I am (One sock is on Tony :yess:) Then I will start the sale thread list.

Nice one! Looks really nice with the socks(sock!:lol) on, right!?
Looking forward to the pics bro.

HEy Lejuan can i ask you who said that the belt was the wrong color?I just finished watching Scarface and he has a white belt on with this suit but he also has this suit on more than once and if you look closely you see that on the second time he wears the white suit he has a dark belt but can't really make out the color cause of the shirt and too quick of a shot.He does wear socks with the suit that you also see in the film they are a burgandy color and also the watch has a red face but he has a black face one as well.For their first time in making such an iconic figure i think BLITZWAY knocked it out of the park with this one!Yeah it's not 100% accurate but then again what figure really is!?SORRY for bringing up this old _____e but haven't been in this thread for a hot minute!^_^

HEy Lejuan can i ask you who said that the belt was the wrong color?I just finished watching Scarface and he has a white belt on with this suit but he also has this suit on more than once and if you look closely you see that on the second time he wears the white suit he has a dark belt but can't really make out the color cause of the shirt and too quick of a shot.He does wear socks with the suit that you also see in the film they are a burgandy color and also the watch has a red face but he has a black face one as well.For their first time in making such an iconic figure i think BLITZWAY knocked it out of the park with this one!Yeah it's not 100% accurate but then again what figure really is!?SORRY for bringing up this old _____e but haven't been in this thread for a hot minute!^_^

I dont know who said the belt is the wrong colour, but in this pic below, it Seems to me that the belt is dark brown/burgundy colour -

Untitled-13.png

I havent checked the movie properly yet, so could you tell me which scene shows him wearing a white belt?
And yeah, this figure is not 100% accurate, but as you said, no figure ever is. Perfection is impossible anyway.
But as a customiser, I like to add these little details that Blitzway missed myself. I do it with all my figures.(OCD:lol)
Just goes to show how good this figure is really.

Last edited:
Okay fellas so the wife just finished up the first prototype pair. I threw them on Tony and they look spectacular! No more doll ankles! :yess: The material is made from a stretchy fabric and even has the lines like real dress socks. Here are some pics. If your interested I will open a sale thread in the custom section. I will post the link as soon as I have the thread up! Were one step closer to Tony perfection dudes!!! :hi5:

376.jpg

379.jpg

380.jpg

384.jpg

377.jpg

Okay fellas so the wife just finished up the first prototype pair. I threw them on Tony and they look spectacular! No more doll ankles! :yess: The material is made from a stretchy fabric and even has the lines like real dress socks. Here are some pics. If your interested I will open a sale thread in the custom section. I will post the link as soon as I have the thread up! Were one step closer to Tony perfection dudes!!! :hi5:

376.jpg

379.jpg

380.jpg

384.jpg

377.jpg

I'm down for a pair. Tell the wife I said thanks :clap

Thats awesome. Do you have an eBay account DarthMagnus? Im up for buying them. Pass my thanks on to your wife!

Im interested! They look great bro.:rock

I'm down for a pair. Tell the wife I said thanks :clap

Hey DarthMagnus Iam in for 2 sets and like my man keysta75
said tell the wife Thanks!!!!:clap

Thats awesome. Do you have an eBay account DarthMagnus? Im up for buying them. Pass my thanks on to your wife!

Count me in on those socks too please.

DarthMagnus, do you ship to Sweden? I'm up for a pair if the shipping isnt gonna kill me...

Ok fellas the thread is up. I had to list it in the custom interest section as per board rules. Click below for sweet smelling clean sock goodness!

SCARFACE SOCKS FOR BLITZWAY TONY MONTANNA

You can read all the info there. Please pm me with your orders. All your requests are on my list in the order they were received. The wife is super stoked you guys are diggin her work. I hope this will inspire her into doing full 1/6 clothing one day! Hey I can dream cant I? :lol

377.jpg

Last edited:
Back