Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad my mistake, hold my hands up, but are you people for real just because the belts the wrong colour ? man EB black suit has the wrong head on it coz tht aint al pacino lol, what next you goin to complain about ?

My bad my mistake, hold my hands up, but are you people for real just because the belts the wrong colour ? man EB black suit has the wrong head on it coz tht aint al pacino lol, what next you goin to complain about ?

If you're paying for it why not nitpick the small things. Overall everyone here really likes the figure, a lot, but it's just small things which would improve it.

here are some my shoots :)

0338l.jpg

0339k.jpg

0400a.jpg

0401lx.jpg

0402b.jpg

0403g.jpg

0404.jpg

0405l.jpg

0406g.jpg

It'd be a pretty boring thread if all that was said was how awesome this figure is. I think everyone agrees that this is a knockout figure, especially considering BW's first -time status. That's not to say that there couldn't be improvements and people are simply pointing these out.

Look at it this way - people are nitpicking, they're not slamming the big stuff like sculpt detail, paint app, sloppy tailoring, crappy quality. If I was BW I'd be pretty happy that the only negative talk was about the colour of a belt and lack of socks and lack of hands.

And Dave pointed out the brittleness of the body. But overall I think people are really happy with this offering. What's a thread in this place without a little OCD? :)

No ones complaining, just discussing how it wouldve been better if the figure came with socks, the correct colour belt, and some more hands.
You cant say it would be worse with those things, can you?
Chill out, my friend.

It'd be a pretty boring thread if all that was said was how awesome this figure is. I think everyone agrees that this is a knockout figure, especially considering BW's first -time status. That's not to say that there couldn't be improvements and people are simply pointing these out.

Look at it this way - people are nitpicking, they're not slamming the big stuff like sculpt detail, paint app, sloppy tailoring, crappy quality. If I was BW I'd be pretty happy that the only negative talk was about the colour of a belt and lack of socks and lack of hands.

And Dave pointed out the brittleness of the body. But overall I think people are really happy with this offering. What's a thread in this place without a little OCD? :)

sorry with ppl saying BW. Fail and 1st figure FAIL, is just totally daft,

really hope so dude, hope they were being sarcastic lol, anyways how you make the red socks ?

I found a Pair of 1/6 white socks and used some watered down acrylic paint to dye them red. I used crimson red with a very small amount of pythalo blue to get a near match to Tonys shirt.
I then had to cut them at the ankles for them to fit.

I've never seen use sarcasm, then completely fail to detect it, at the same time.

You sir, are a winner.

No way! The wife just came back from the fabric store and we just started on a pair. Was gonna offer em up to the BW Tony owners! :pfft:

I was joking about making a thread or even making socks to sell!
Look forward to seeing yours bro! Might even have to get a pair from you myself.

They are being made right now! Pics coming soon!

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Back