Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-2620.jpg

IMG-2621.jpg

In case somebody was wondering... :)

IMG-2623.jpg

That fragment of the iconical Monterey Strat is exhibited at the MET (Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York).

06p4k0kzevc31.jpg

I'm actually gonna give Blitzway props for the hair, after looking the hair isn't so bad. Minus the cheap guitar and paint it looks good.

I do think the sculpt being necked is a minus, Hendrix had some badass poses which this limits. If Mine arrives with no issues I'll be extremely happy. :lecture

I'm saying all those things in response to what people have been saying in the Facebook 1/6th groups who have been trashing the figure without even seeing proper photos or in hand. The amount of trolling that goes on you wouldn't believe! It's always the same, someone puts up one crap photo and everyone goes nuts. The paint app is very nice in hand and like I've said it looks much nicer with the human eye than on camera. Buy it , I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😊

I'm saying all those things in response to what people have been saying in the Facebook 1/6th groups who have been trashing the figure without even seeing proper photos or in hand. The amount of trolling that goes on you wouldn't believe! It's always the same, someone puts up one crap photo and everyone goes nuts. The paint app is very nice in hand and like I've said it looks much nicer with the human eye than on camera. Buy it , I guarantee you won't be disappointed ��

Guarantee is a little strong.. but the figure really is alright. Like i previously said, put some effort... style the hair properly with some hair product, futz the clothes, find a nice pose to put him in and he looks pretty good. Then again, I always see collectors that can't pose a figure to save their life. Other collectors that have rooted hair figures and the hair is all over the place and messy (out of the box) and don't do anything about it.

Flea!! What year is that Les Paul Jr??? Beautiful guitar and Dr. Z amps are the BOMB!!!

Unfortunately pics aren't mine! I found them on IG.

Amazing gear anyway. What a lucky boy or girl...

I am happy with Hendrix, I think in hand he looks great. Some viewing angles make the paint work on the sculpt look a little strange (I think it’s the eyes mostly since they seem almost cartoony). Glad to have him in my collection
10108B9F-FE75-4594-A3CF-EF7D760412EC.jpeg

Yeah like i said, its a good figure but you need to make him look good.

All the photos you see... everyone is putting effort in the lighting or shadows. Just pure daylight straight angle it looks ok but not spectacular.

Solid 7/10 everything considered. A repaint can bump it to 9/10.

The pics I like the most are the ones with the hair of the figure well worked and a natural (not robotic) pose. Not a question of great light, color or shadows for me.

So exited to have it in my hands.

The pics I like the most are the ones with the hair of the figure well worked and a natural (not robotic) pose. Not a question of great light, color or shadows for me.

So exited to have it in my hands.

A member with the name flea who collects musicians. You don't happen to play guitar for a group that has a spicy pepper in it's name do you?:wink1:

Back