Blitzway 1/6 Jimi Hendrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has him up, but not for pre-order yet.

Medicom did make Jagger and Richards figures. Expensive for the time and it's Medicom, so you kind of know what you'll be getting.

Hendrix is up at OSK $50 deposit and $250 at shipping total $300 not too bad. Might order from them since free shipping and no tax. However curious on what sideshows gonna charge.

$300 shipped? If so, not too bad. $300 + shipping would be steep.

I might wait for this one on Sideshow so I can pay installments lol.

I would love a Purple Rain Prince, Slash, or Kurt Cobain. HT did MJ awhile back. I really like the Beat it version. Regret not getting the Thriller version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about blitzway direct but the first thing that pops up on their page is a disclaimer that due to COVID shipping costs have dramatically increased

KGHobby is where I pre-ordered mine, but I pretty much did that as I've ordered from them before and have had no problems so far. Their shipping costs are reasonable so far.

I thought about blitzway direct but the first thing that pops up on their page is a disclaimer that due to COVID shipping costs have dramatically increased

I might wait around to see who has the best price. They seem to be varying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best Prince done so far wish we could have more licensed music pieces.
Remember Star ace almost did Freddie but couldn't agree on rights.

View attachment 489188

Incredible to see some interest in a Prince figure on the board. Yeah, i?d snap up a PR Era (or most any era for that matter) Prince in a heartbeat.

There?s a cool artist in the Northwest who does a ton of Prince related art and he has a stylized 1/6 Prince doll he dresses in all the gear and outfits from Prince?s various musical periods.

A place called Seven Toys has it for $267 including shipping. Problem is they want the full payment upfront.

Nice figure but he really wouldn?t fit in my collection anywhere. Collecting figures of musicians or athletes has never appealed much to me.

Im loving this figure and Im probably gonna get it but i would have loved another sculpt with eyes open.
d29e1a1b96dbb86e792af8095e58c1cf.jpg
39d1eb30e7a521483a3b43177d1b9007.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back