Statue Blitzway 1/4 Bruce Lee Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not sold on this.BW have taken a step back regarding likeness imo compared to both 1/3 statues.and the price is a tad to much as both those statues cost less and bigger in scale..pass for me i'm afraid.

You are correct. The likeness should be stronger for this size. I?d rate the likeness at a 6.5-7 out of 10.

The expression doesn?t really match the pose. The looks older Than he should look or a little strung out Or simply been in quarantine for the last 3.5 months with little to no training.

I?m Not feeling this one

I would say even if BW had touched up the sculpt, it's more a Boss era than an ETD Bruce was thinner in the face, well all around really, also I think the hair is a bit off maybe a bit fuller/longer, as this is defo an ETD pose(mirror room) a different expression may have altered the sculpt, but it is what it is. I'll wait on the 1/6 GOD from China x-h

I could get a chance to visit Blitzway in Korea and got a production piece of this 1/4 scale Bruce lee.
My thought about this figure this is just awesome. Especially, its head sculpt is fantastic, even better than Hot Toys one. IMO
please see my few pics.

View attachment 487975

When this is going to be shipped to Southamerica?

Recently, Blitzway caught my attention...This looks really good

Got mine in the UK [emoji636] base had a scratch. Happy with the rest. The banner is tall wouldn?t fit in my moducase.
4f96450ec4d050b53ccd49957c4f0e18.jpg

321593cac45e88c1911ecfa0e9cc90a8.jpg

6f1bbb6a2949595991db2c11b9ef7471.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nope still not impressed with likeness.for the price i would expect better from EB.compared to the 1/3 statues this to me is a backwards step.

Can I ask where did you purchase this from? Blitzway or sideshow?

Also how much was the tax and import when it arrived in UK?

I'm looking to buy it too but afraid been hit by the additional tax!

Back