Statue Blitzway 1/4 Bruce Lee Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by Toyark:

SDCC-2019-Blitzway-035.jpg

SDCC-2019-Blitzway-036.jpg

Great statue, love the pose.
Although, face needs some work, both likeness and expression...

Very bummed about this one.
Still considering as I love the pose, but this has to be the worst Lee sculpt in a long time.

The blitzway 1/3 GOD and ETD are still the best. The headsculpt on this 1/4 statue is bad...

I won?t ever forgive myself for passing on the GOD statue. I think I saw some complaints about mold or something and was scared off, but it looks awesome. Just can?t see myself paying the secondary market prices for it, though.

I won?t ever forgive myself for passing on the GOD statue. I think I saw some complaints about mold or something and was scared off, but it looks awesome. Just can?t see myself paying the secondary market prices for it, though.

Me too. I remember the msrp was cheap for a 1/3 statue at the time.

the GOD is an excellent statue,expression could have been better(smirk maybe) but but it displays great

there's bruce in the sculpt,but the face is too chubby,and either the sculpt moves or there's 2 due to the different position of how he's looking,and $499 for a 1/4 scale is a tad dear to me anyway..i only paid $530- $575 for the 1/3 statues

The likeness is a bit off, don't have "Bruce Lee" charisma...
Still considering whether to place the pre-order. ����

I wonder how Blitzway, the company with the best likeness statues, approved and release this thing. I was hoping for an improvement since sdcc but no.
Enterbay still remains the only true option for quarter scale.
I'll stay happy with my 1/3 for now.

Such an epic pose and body sculpt. Can't believe they didn't improve the face sculpt.

Back