Statue Blitzway 1/4 Bruce Lee Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At best it's a 60's looking Bruce and that's being generous, sculpt needs a much thinner face, look at the mirror scene promo shot this is obviously taken from, Bruce was at his thinnest at that time,and spot the lack of cuts also. The shot in the room with o'hara with the brown pants with Bruce's standard sidekick would have been a good choice.

up for PO,but rather expensive I think,as it needs improving sculpt wise.bruce would have been 79 today,i wonder how different things would be if he(and brandon of course)had lived.
here's my latest addition,a DJ-custom 1/4 GOD.a couple of minor issues,but i'd rate it 8/10 and at 200usd shipped.bargain:)

Attachments

• IMG_20191126_132450.jpg
    IMG_20191126_132450.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_20191122_155021.jpg
    IMG_20191122_155021.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 193
for one,likeness is not that great,and if you look at the cost of this 1/4 compared to both the 1/3 statues the same/similar price makes this a pretty expensive purchase for an ok looking likeness of the master,compared to both 1/3 sculpts which were very good,and a pass for me i'm afraid.

Agree with Chris. Likeness is bang average. Had a look at my 1:3 EtD piece the other day and then this one and it looks even worse after comparing to the 1:3 lol.

In all honesty, the only thing wrong with the finished product was the sweat and blood. Had they nailed those 2 aspects like they did on the prototype, you'd have a statue that would be almost as good.

Don't remember if the pose was altered or not, been a while since I compared lol.

I still have plans to have the sweat and blood re-done on mine.

in the proto he appeared to be kinda peeping round a corner,the released statue was slightly more upright and looking right.(IMO)I redid the cuts,and toned the sweat down a little.it's still a great display piece....BUT it could have been a killer one.

I could get a chance to visit Blitzway in Korea and got a production piece of this 1/4 scale Bruce lee.
My thought about this figure this is just awesome. Especially, its head sculpt is fantastic, even better than Hot Toys one. IMO
please see my few pics.

DSC09844 (1).jpg

Attachments

• DSC09770.jpg
    DSC09770.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 110
Still not sold on this.BW have taken a step back regarding likeness imo compared to both 1/3 statues.and the price is a tad to much as both those statues cost less and bigger in scale..pass for me i'm afraid.

The Pose looks great but something abit off on the facial expression.
Too bad I'm going for a pass for this figure as lately have some budget constraints. :(

That YouTube clip has got me interested again.
It looks like they’ve worked on the facial sculpt a bit.

Back