Blair Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe people sit around searching for spoilers on the internet rather than going to the movie and having an experience.

I can't believe people sit around searching for spoilers on the internet rather than going to the movie and having an experience.

The best way to watch a movie is to watch partial clips out of context and on a loop in a youtube window on a laptop screen. Then you can critique said footage with full credibility and relevance.

It's true. Not only do you avoid the danger of crossing streets and interacting with theater staff - you also won't miss out on new tweets, posts, status updates or other vital intel.

avoid reviews, any articles of any kind in magazines or newspapers, and specially avoid asking friends what they thought :lecture
just do not make any kind of search on google. at all.

Avoid life. Form opinions. Hit enter.

crowz knowz intertetz.

Just don't do it.

*upside-down, frowny Nike swoosh*

a lot of people that saw the movie dont remember seeing the witch. it was too quick
i found it interesing that someone took pics

Nobody who saw the movie could miss her.

some of the comments from people that watched it regrading the pictures:

Mush better than I remember. Those were super quick glances and it was hard to make out. Thanks!

Seriously DroidX, awesome job getting those, considering how fast the scene rolled by, that is pretty awesome you got these!

You must have acted quick to get those, being that if you blinked you'll miss those shots. Good job.

Wow! Kudos to you. I just saw this today and the shots of the witch were so quick you couldn't get a clear view of her.

Surprised you were able to get pics, the appearances were so quick.

Thank you so much some how my friend missed seeing this and denies anything was there I needed these

:dunno

Watched it again today with a different group. Still damn enjoyable even though I knew when to expect Elly to pop up. Everyone that was with me hadn't seen it and they all loved it. The conversation about the mythos of the Blair Witch lasted a good 40 minutes after we left the theater.

Can't wait to see what Wingard does with DEATH NOTE.

Back