Blair Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well......it was ok. I thought the first was better. This one turned into a Narnia time warp where Frodo grew a beard and wound up in a cellar :/

:lol

I forgot about that whole time warp thing, but I think they should of stayed with the purgatory mechanic of the first one where they just couldn't get out. However I did like the idea that it stayed night for most of the film, but I think it was poorly executed.

I thought they were going to make it more of a plot point. Like have him actually see his sister killed in real time. There's also a really trippy closeup on the dark haired girl where it seems like she's having an episode or she's sensing something but I can't reckon what it means.

Yeah, I was hoping it would be tied more with the first film but it really wasn't aside from him being her younger brother. It wasn't even the same house, or if it was they didn't even attempt to make it look the same.

I know people are indifferent to the first one, but I've loved it since the first time I watched it. Sure it's lost it's flavor, but it scared the **** out of 12 year old me.

This is a good watch.

I am a fan of the first one. I still find it fun to watch. I watched The Curse of the BW "doc" the other night.

Welcome to Hollywood where you are NOT Robert Downey Jr lol

I didn't see the new movie but from what she said in a recent interview Lionsgate reached out to her to promise they wouldn't use her name, just refer to her as the sister.

LOL. thanks, all. I did really enjoy the original all those years ago, and haven't seen a good/decent horror film since Conjuring 2..

The one reason ive heard it is worth watching in theaters is because the sound design.
U hear all these weird things and branches and whispers that u will never hear the same at home.

The one reason ive heard it is worth watching in theaters is because the sound design.
U hear all these weird things and branches and whispers that u will never hear the same at home.

pssst... the first film was better... leave the theater and get a refundddd......

If you are a fan of the original, it is worth seeing.

Absolutely.

It wonderfully expands on the mythology and pretty much gives you what you wanted back in '99 as Heather and Mike reached Parr's house.

Nah many home theaters now can recreate 90%-100% of the theatrical experience.

pssst....crows doesn't go to the movies....he just googles themmmmmm...

I go to movies that arent s-- like suicide squad which i really regret seeing. (Or batman v superman) some movies arent worth taking the trip

I dont like shaky found footage so i didnt go to this
I was just saying. The sound in the theater was creepy for people

Back